The USTC Fellowship Awards in China for the 2024-25 academic year, is inviting ambitious minds for an opportunity to embark on an academic journey filled with amazing promises. This fully funded program offers monthly stipends of 2,500 RMB to international students, with a nurturing environment for those who aspire to excel in their chosen fields.
This USTC Fellowship award is an international program that offers a wide range of courses and fields suitable for students at the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. levels. Applicants can apply for either the Bachelor’s or Master’s level or even both. The selection of the fellowship level is determined through a comprehensive evaluation process.
Details About USTC Fellowship Awards 2024-25
The University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) welcomes all suitably qualified international students, with an invitation extended to those who dream of pursuing undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs.
This prestigious scholarship program at USTC is part of the Chinese Government Scholarship initiative that offers financial support for students seeking educational fulfillment in China.
USTC Fellowship Awards – Benefits
One of the amazing benefits of the USTC Fellowship Awards is the financial support it offers to successful applicants; up to 2,500 RMB is awarded as a monthly stipend.
The USTC Fellowship Awards is a fully funded program that covers various aspects of your academic journey. The benefits include:
- Tuition fees
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- A monthly stipend of 2,500 RMB
- Accommodation subsidy
To be eligible for the USTC Fellowship Awards, you must meet the following criteria:
- You’re classified as a non-Chinese citizen with a valid passport, in good physical and mental health.
- You are proficient in the Chinese language – HSK Level 5 or above.
- Emigrants from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan must meet specific residency requirements.
- Candidates must have a High school diploma equivalent to China’s standards by July 2024.
- Below 30 years by September 1st, 2024.
- Graduates should provide a Pre-graduation Certificate to confirm their completion by July 2024.
- Applicants with other Chinese scholarships or funds (2024-2025) are not eligible.
How to Apply for USTC Fellowship Awards 2024
The application process for the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) Fellowship Awards involves the steps below
- Create an account in the online application system via this link http://isa.ustc.edu.cn/xs/login_scho.asp?degree=1&scholarship=0
- You will be required to provide certain information and;
- Upload the necessary documents.
- After submitting your application, keep a close eye on your email for further instructions regarding documentation and online interviews. Therefore, you must ensure to provide a working mail address
- Visit the scholarship’s official page at https://ic.ustc.edu.cn/en/v7info.php?Nav_x=17 for more details
Application Materials Required
You’ll need to submit the following documents during your application
- Completed Application Form for an Undergraduate Program
- Photocopy of your passport (including pages with Chinese visa or residence permit, if applicable).
- Notarized photocopies of your senior high school graduation certificate and transcripts.
- Photocopies of Certificate of new HSK Level 5 and transcripts (original certificate and transcripts required upon registration if admitted).
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Recommendation letter from your senior high school (original copy in Chinese or English).
- Applicants under 18 by September 1st, 2024, should submit a Guardian Statement.
- Emigrants from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan must submit specific documents.
- Remember that documents in languages other than Chinese or English must include notarized translations in Chinese or English.
March 31, 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the USTC Fellowship Awards?
Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, proficiency in the Chinese language, and meeting specific criteria are eligible.
What does the USTC Fellowship cover?
The fellowship covers tuition fees, medical insurance, a monthly stipend of 2,500 RMB, and accommodation subsidies.
Can I apply for both Bachelor’s and Master’s levels?
Yes, applicants have the option to apply for one or both levels.
Are documents in languages other than Chinese or English accepted?
No, such documents must include notarized translations in Chinese or English.
More Related Content
- ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents – How to Apply for ANSO Scholarship
- Zhejiang University Postdoctorate Fellowship Program 2022 For International Students – Study In China
- Facebook in China: Facebook China | How to Access Facebook China
- East China Normal University Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- How to Get a Job in China After Graduation