Speaking of Zhejiang University Postdoctorate Fellowship Program 2022, Zhejiang University is a prestigious university that is established in 1879, this famous University is situated in Hangzhou, which is the capital of Zhejiang province, China. The main focus of the Zhejiang University Postdoctorate fellowship program 2022 for international students is to reward excellent international young scientists holding a Ph.D. degree in a Chinese institution.
This successful candidate would be funded for two years, by the Office of China Postdoc Council and Zhejiang University. Such a candidate would receive an allowance of 200,000 RMB yearly which will be provided by the office of China Postdoc Council, plus another 100,000 RMB per year by Zhejiang University.
Excellent and hard-working students would be glad to know that Zhejiang University has six academic libraries with a total collection of over seven million volumes, this is in fact one of China’s largest academic collections.
When it comes to health, you don’t need to worry or be disturbed about how to access health services as Zhejiang University also includes about seven affiliated hospitals.
Zhejiang University Postdoctorate Fellowship Program 2022 – Ranking
Zhejiang University was ranked 5th in 2021 in Asia by the QS Asian University Rankings. This institution has also gained global recognition as it was ranked in the world’s top 100 universities according to some of the most widely cited university rankings in the world.
When it comes to research, Zhejiang University is very comprehensive in its research programs. The research at Zhejiang University covers 12 academic disciplines which include: Agriculture, Art, Economics, Education, Engineering, History, Law, Literature, management, Medicine, Natural sciences, and Philosophy.
State Of The Art Structures (Crescent Building)
Zhejiang University’s 7 campuses include; Zijingang, Yuquan, Xixi, Huajiachi, Zhejiang, Zhoushan, and the Haining International campus. This University school building covers 3.67 million square meters of floor space, with its library having a collection of over 7 million volumes as mentioned above. Students can expand their horizons with Ancient Books of about 180,000 volumes.
Description of Zhejiang University Postdoctorate Fellowship Program 2022 For International Students
University Name: Zhejiang University
Degree program: Post-doctoral
Courses: Covers All fields
Scholarship Fund coverage
This Scholarship program covers the following student’s expenses;
- Student’s living allowances which amount to 200,000 RMB provided by OPCP
- Accommodation allowances
- Social Expenses
100,000 RMB allowance yearly provided by Zhejiang University
Number Of Scholarship
This Scholarship program supports about 500 postdoctoral fellows in 2022. This huge number of Scholarships simply means that you have a chance of being one of the successful applicants.
All candidates of the Zhejiang University Fellowship Program should check the following requirements if they’re eligible or not
- The age requirement for this fellowship program is 35 years and below
- You must be seen to have good moral character, and be in good health for the two years of research.
- Candidates must be foreign nationalities or Chinese who have obtained doctoral degrees abroad within the recent three years.
- Doctoral degree universities of applicants shall be in the Global Top 100 University List or the degree must be in the Top 100 discipline list.
- It is mandatory for applicants to make contact with supervisors at Zhejiang University on their own and receive official recommendations from Zhejiang University for the final evaluation of OCPC.
- Upon successful application, the applicants shall be bound to the research for at least 20 months in China for the two-year postdoctoral program.
- It is mandatory for applicants to have excellent academic records during their doctoral studies.
- Candidates from non-English speaking countries must have sufficient proficiency in listening, speaking, reading, and writing Chinese or English.
- Funded researchers must conduct full-time postdoctoral studies during the two-year project.
The following documents are required for the application process
- Valid means of Identification (ID)
- Student’s Ph.D. diploma or their thesis certificate of defense. Meanwhile, Doctoral students who have not defended their thesis are allowed to apply for the program but must provide a Ph.D. diploma when registering at Zhejiang University.
How To Apply For The Scholarship – Online Application
Kindly check the link below for the Online application for this scholarship.
We hope we’ve been able to extend your knowledge of this fellowship program. Always visit this page to get more updates