Speaking of the DAAD Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded, are you looking to study in Germany? Do you find it difficult to apply for a German scholarship? If your answer to the above questions is yes then this page is right for you. Application for DAAD Scholarship 2022 is currently being accepted by the German Academic Exchange Service for international students around the world to further their postgraduate programs, this scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship.
The postgraduate program under this scholarship includes master’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs which means the Scholarship is open just for postgraduates and not for undergraduates.
Foreign students from both developed and developing countries in all disciplines and with at least two years of professional experience can maximize this opportunity to enroll for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree at any state-recognized German university.
DAAD Scholarship 2022 Description
Fund Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline date: depends on the University
Universities And Courses For Postgraduate programs
Below is the list of different Universities and the courses offered for postgraduate programs
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin
MSc Development Economics
- University Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Small Enterprise Promotion and Training
- Universität Leipzig
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security
- Universität Bonn, Zentrum für Entwicklungsforschung (ZEF)
Sustainable Development Management
- Hochschule Rhein-Waal, Campus Kleve
Hydro Science and Engineering
- Technische Universität Dresden
Textile and Ready-Made Clothing Technology
- Europa-Universität Flensburg
Water Resources and Environmental Management
- Leibniz Universität Hannover
Renewable Energy (postgraduate program)
- Universität Oldenburg
Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics
- Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart
Master’s in Infrastructure Planning
- Universität Stuttgart
Natural Hazards and Risks in Structural Engineering
- Bauhaus-Universität Weimar
Ph.D. on Mathematics in Industry and Commerce
- Technische Universität Kaiserslautern
- Technische Universität Berlin
Regional Development Planning and Management
- Technische Universität Dortmund
MSc, Science Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design
- The Universität Stuttgart
Program: Agricultural Sciences and Resource Management
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
- Justus-Liebig-Universität Giessen and Universität Hohenheim
Tropical and International Forestry
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
- Universität Hohenheim
Master of Science in International Horticulture
- Leibniz Universität Hannover
M.Sc. in Marine Biology
- Universität Bremen
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
Landscape Ecology and Nature Conservation
Other postgraduate programs include
- MEDICINE/PUBLIC HEALTH
- SOCIAL SCIENCES, EDUCATION AND LAW
- MEDIA STUDIES
DAAD Scholarship 2022 Financial Benefits
The financial benefits of this scholarship vary, that is, it depends on an academic level.
- This benefit covers a monthly payment of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- There is also full coverage on health, accident, and personal liability insurance
- The scholarship also offers a travel allowance. However, the exception is where these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
DAAD Scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits under certain circumstances;
- Allowance on monthly rent
- Members of the family also receive a monthly allowance
All applicants for DAAD Scholarship must ensure that they meet the following criteria before applying for the scholarship.
- DAAD Scholarship program can be accessed by applicants from developing countries globally.
- The applicant has a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject.
- The Candidate’s academic degrees should not exceed 6 years of obtaining the degree
- To be qualified to apply for DAAD Scholarship, candidates are mandated to have professional experience of at least two years
- Language Requirements depend on the course of study. You can check the scholarship website of your chosen study program
Needed Documents For DAAD Scholarship 2022
Ensure that you make available the following documents before applying for the scholarship. Also, the DAAD application form can be found under “Application Procedure”. The needed documents are stated as follows;
- Curriculum Vitae CV in the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- You will need to submit a letter of motivation with reference to your current occupation, not more than two pages.
- letters of recommendation from your first-degree school have the official stamp with the recent date.
- Letters of recommendation from your employer
- A confirmation note of employment from the employer in your home country with the possibility of re-employment
- English test score either TOEFL or IELTS (Only an academic TOEFL is accepted)
DAAD Scholarships Application deadline
We have stated earlier that the deadline date for the scholarship depends on universities and the courses.
How To Apply For DAAD Scholarship 2022
DAAD Scholarship application process is online or through Mail depending on your country. The link below will guide you towards applying online: https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?detail=50076777
Please note that you can check the official announcement of the scholarship as well.