Applications are welcome to apply for the Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2022 in France. All International Students from everywhere the world are invited to apply for the International Maters Scholarship Program at the University of Paris-Saclay.
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University for all International Students from everywhere in the world.
Understudies who need to Study Free in France are urged to apply. The honor is accessible to seek after a Master’s Degree. The honor is accessible for the Academic meeting of 2022-23.
Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2022 in France (Fully Funded)
Every scholarly field and majors are accessible which are authorized by the University of Paris-Saclay, aside from professional preparation. The grant will give a specified stipend Year and travel and visa costs.
Paris-Saclay University was laid out in 1150 and is a public exploration establishment in France. ARWU has positioned this college at fourteenth on the planet. They are in excess of 34,000 public and worldwide understudies considering in the college.
Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2022 Details
- University: University of Paris-Saclay
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: France
- Last Date: 14 May 2022.
The following are what you will be entitled to when given the scholarship;
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the program to which they were admitted.
- No advance payment can be made.
List of Academic Fields and Majors
Below are the lists of available fields and majors you can apply for;
- Engineering, Sciences and Information Technologies
- Social Sciences
- Biodiversity, Agriculture and Food, Society, Environment
- Biology, Medicine, Pharmaceutical studies
- Sport and Human Motion Sciences
- Law, Political Science
- Basic Sciences
The lists above are the available courses to study.
To qualify for the scholarship you must meet the following criteria;
- Newly admitted international students having ages less than 30 years are eligible to apply.
- International Students living in France for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- International Students living in France for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program) that did not lead to certification.
You must have to meet the above criteria, non is excluded.
Below are lists of things that will disqualify you for the scholarship;
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in French higher education institutions abroad.
- Students who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
- Students receive any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 650€ per month.
The above list disqualifies you for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship
To apply for Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2022, applicants need to take admission to the university. After selection admission panel will select candidates and send the link to apply for the scholarship.
The last date to apply for International Masters Scholarship Program 2022 in France is 14th May 2022.
- Deadline for application in master to be selected: 7 May 2022
- Once selected, the deadline for receipt scholarship application: 14 May 2022
- Once selected, the deadline for receipt of both recommendations and closing of the call: 18 May 2022
- Announcement of results: end of June 2022
You can always get more details by visiting their official link.