DAAD Scholarships 2022. You have the chance to eliminate the financial limitations that stand between you and your college education through this scholarship opportunity. DAAD Scholarships are now available and open for the academic year 2022 in Germany.
DAAD Scholarships 2022
Students aspiring to further their education in Germany are in for an amazing opportunity to study with the DAAD Scholarship. The DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Europe is available not just for master’s students but for students at all levels of education, whether they are pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. program. DAAD Scholarships in Germany for International Students are fully funded, they cover all expenses of the international student during the Study in Germany.
This scholarship is for talented, self-motivated, and skilled students who are looking to excel at their careers and achieve their career goals in Germany while studying and receiving training at world-class educational institutions, the DAAD Scholarship Program 2022 is an amazing opportunity. In this program, students can take courses related to important and more practical things like sustainable development goals that can give them the skills necessary to contribute positively to their societies.
Due to its ability to integrate cultures, ethnicities, and nationalities, Germany is undoubtedly one of the most diverse countries in the world. DAAD scholarships provide excellent opportunities for students interested in learning about different cultures, and who are open-minded and can welcome people from different nationalities and ethnicities.
Students from developing and newly industrialized countries with at least two years of professional experience are invited to apply for a fully-funded scholarship to study with this scholarship. Financial provisions like academic expenses, a monthly stipend, health insurance, travel allowances, and accommodation allowances are provided to scholarship recipients. For international and German students, the duration for the Master’s Degree Program will be 12-24 months (students will vary depending on their program) and 36 months for the Ph.D. Degree Program.
DAAD Scholarships 2022-23 in Germany Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: Germany
- Sponsored By: Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Master’s, PhD
- Eligibility: International students.
Available fields of study
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Benefits of the DAAD Scholarship 2022
- The stipend is given for DAAD Scholarships
A master’s degree will be funded with the sum of 850 euros
For doctoral studies, 1,200 euros will be provided for the recipient.
- Insurance payments will be made available for health, accident, and personal liability.
- Travel Allowance.
- Free tuition fee
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2022-23 in Germany:
- Applicants from all developing countries are encouraged to apply(Check Eligible Countries List).
- A Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in a related field is required before applying.
- The academic degree of a candidate should not be older than six years before the application date.
- You require professional experience of at least two years.
The deadlines for the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023 vary from university to university in Germany.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarships in Germany in 2022-23?
- The online application form for this scholarship can be found on the official website.
- All required documents must be attached to the application form.
- You are required to select your desired scholarship program from the scholarship database and then click “Submit application”.
- There is no need to apply directly to any university.
- Click here to apply for this scholarship