“ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” The University of Science and Technology of China (UTSC) is a prominent university in china and it located in Hefei, the capital of the Chinese province of the Anhui, the university was founded in the year 1958 to meet the country’s growing science and technology needs while boosting its international competitiveness.
The University of Science and Technology and Science in China has 13 schools and 27 departments. It’s also offering a total of 43 undergraduate specialties. The UTSC takes four years to complete. To apply, you must be under 30, must have also graduated from high school as well, would have achieved a score of level six in the Hànyŭ Shuipĭng kᾰoshĭ (the Chinese proficiency test as all courses are taught in Chinese) and pass an entrance exam.
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents University of Science and Technology China 2021
The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) was initiated and established by the Chinese Academy of Scienhttps://makeoverarena.com/facebook-privacy-scandal/ce (CAS) and other 36 scientific institutions as well as international organizations in the entire world. ANSO was found to help to improve the regional and global capacity in science and that of Technology as well, to promote the broader S&T cooperation and communication.
The strategic plan of the ANSO scholarship for the talents is launched for the training of and also the cultivating of the young scientists from over all over the world.
The ANSO Scholarship provides young students who are non-Chinese citizens an opportunity to pursue their postgraduate education at the colleges or schools of the university of science and technology in China (USTC). The University of Chinese Academy Of Sciences (UCAS) or the CAS around China.
This consists of 2 programs: the master’s program and the Ph.D. program. Annually or Yearly over 200 master’s degrees and 300 of Ph.D. are awarded this scholarship from over the entire world.
Eligibility – ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents
The following are the criteria of a person who are qualified to get this scholarship:
- Applicants must not hold Chinese citizenship.
- Applicants must provide proof or evidence of proficiency in the English or Chinese language.
- Applicants must be a master’s program applicant: be a maximum age of 30 years on 31st December while that of the Ph.D. program must be a maximum of 35 years 0n 31st December.
- Applicants must not take another assignment during the period of the scholarship.
- Applicants must meet the admission criteria for the international students of the USTC or that of the UCAS.
NOTE: Applicants cannot apply for both the UCAS AND USTC at the same time. You can only apply for ONE supervisor for ONE institute either for USTC OR UCAS.
The benefit of the ANSO Scholarship 2021
Below are the benefits of the ANSO scholarship:
- Traveling expenses
- Living/accommodation expenses.
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly allowance or payment
- Master – 3000RMB
- 300 Scholarship Available
- Ph.D. – 7000RMB
- 200 Scholarship Available
- Local transport expenses
- Health expenses
- Material expenses during the program
Documents Required for ANSO scholarship 2021
The under-listed are the documents needed for the ANSO Scholarship;
- English or The Chines Language Proof of proficiency documents.
- Copy of the first page (information pages) of the passport.
- Update CV including that of the research Experiences.
- Recent academics certificate and the transcript (Master Degree and Ph.D. Degree).
- Research proposal.
- Copy of % published academic papers (if any).
- Medical certificate.
- Personal statement.
- Two letters of recommendation from your past supervisor who knows you pretty well (the letter must be in English or Chinese language, Signed, the Official Letter Headed Paper, Email address, Contact Address and Phone Number, etc.).
Note: Applicants must have all these required documents before applying.
Durations of the ANSO Scholarship 2020
- 36 months for the master’s degree.
- 48 months for the Ph.D. degree.
Host Institutes of ANSO Scholarship
- The University of Science and Technology in China (USTC).
- The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS).
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS).
Level of Study OF ANSO Scholarship 2020
- Postgraduate (Master’s degree and Ph.D. degree).
How to Apply for ANSO Scholarship 2021
For you to apply for the ANSO Scholarship 2021, please
- Visit the http://isa.ustc.edu.cn/xs/login_scho.asp or the http://adis.ucas.ac.cn/ and do follow the instructions s there and upload all the above mentioned supporting documents there.
It’s as easy as that.