Seattle University is inviting you to pursue your academic dreams in the United States with its Merit Scholarships program for the 2024-24 academic year. Applications are now open! If you’re an international student seeking undergraduate education in the United States, apply for this scholarship to acquire a world-class education.
Seattle University Merit Scholarships
Seattle University is a distinguished Jesuit Catholic university and law school, it is located in the vibrant Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle. The university has a rich history that dates back to 1891.
Seattle University is known for its diverse and inclusive environment and with a diverse student body of over 850 international students from 60 countries.
Merit Scholarship For First-Year International Students
First-year international students have a chance to secure merit scholarship awards which are usually granted at the time of admission and are based on academic merit. This provides an excellent financial boost for students entering their undergraduate journey.
Merit Scholarships for Transfer Students
Transfer students are not left out either, as they can apply for merit-based scholarships, starting at $8,000. These scholarships are renewable for up to four years and are not determined by family finances.
Available Fields of Study
Seattle University offers the following subjects, no wonder it’s they’re the ideal choice for aspiring students across the globe. The subjects include:
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Business Analytics
- Business Economics
- Business and Law
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Computer Science
- Communication and Media
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Cultural Anthropology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Digital Design
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- English – Literature
- English – Creative Writing
- Environmental Studies
- Film Studies
- Honors Program
- Humanities for Leadership
- Humanities for Teaching
- Individualized Major (Business Administration)
- Interdisciplinary Arts
- Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies
- International Business
- International Studies
- Law Scholars Program
- Marine and Conservation Biology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Performing Arts and Arts Leadership
- Political Science
- Public Affairs
- Army ROTC
- Social Work
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Visual Art
- Women & Gender Studies
To be considered for Seattle University Merit Scholarships, applicants must meet the criteria below:
- Language Requirement: Candidates are expected to be proficient in English, as all courses are conducted in English.
- Eligible Countries: Seattle University Merit Scholarships are open to students from around the world.
- For Undergraduate applicants, they must present a U.S. GPA equivalent to 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must provide official, certified English language translations of all transcripts from previous educational institutions.
- Seattle University does not mandate the submission of ACT or SAT scores for international freshman applicants, but including these scores can strengthen your application.
Prospective Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for Seattle University Merit Scholarships should follow these application steps.
- Commence the application by creating a new account on Common App at https://apply.commonapp.org/createaccount?ma=240&tref=3003
- Once you’ve set up your account, provide information in various sections, including General, Academic, Contacts, Family, and Activities.
After filling out all required components, you’ll have the option to review and submit your application. The university will then evaluate your application, and you’ll receive an email regarding your acceptance.
Check the application deadlines by clicking on the link below: https://www.seattleu.edu/undergraduate-admissions/apply/international/timeline-and-deadlines/
More Related Content
- The Seattle Times – The Seattle Times Registration
- A Plane was Evacuated at Alaska Airlines after a Phone Burst into Flames
- University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023-2024 – APPLY NOW
- Former Manager of Coinbase Arrested on Crypto Insider-trading Charges
- University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2024 in USA (Partially Funded) – APPLY NOW