The application call has been announced for the University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2024! Studying in the United States of America (USA) is a fantastic option for individuals who desire to complete their undergraduate studies in the United States.
These merit-based international student scholarships are completely supported in an effort to increase the number of overseas students studying in the United States. This grant presents a fantastic chance for you to lay the foundation for a successful career.
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship
In this time of instability and turbulence, the major goal of this partially financed fellowship is to create a vibrant community and make a difference. Students who work hard and have strong academic records will be given preference for this prize.
The University of Dayton wants to give students real-world experiences so they can grow and learn. The scholarship recipients will receive up to $30,000 from the University of Dayton each year.
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship – Summary
- Host Institution: University of Dayton
- Host Country: United States of America
- Benefits: Partially Funded
- Amount: $30,000 per year
- Open To: All Countries
- Eligibility: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 01, 2023
Available Courses for Merit Scholarship
The following undergraduate courses are available for recipients of the University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2024 in the USA:
- Business Administration
- Arts and Sciences
- Education and Health Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2024
Interested in the 2024 intake of the University of Dayton Merit Scholarship in the USA? Kindly take of the eligibility criteria given below before applying.
- All interested candidates should be international students.
- The students must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or any undergraduate program.
- Applicants must also have an outstanding academic record to be considered for the scholarship
- All the required application documents must be provided early by Candidates
- The application form for admission must be filled correctly for applicants to be considered for the merit-scholarship
Benefits of the Dayton Merit Scholarship 2024
Should you be considered for this prestigious Dayton Merit Scholarship 2024, you will get the following benefits:
- Receive up to $30,000 per year to cover the tuition fee of an eligible undergraduate program
- You will have the opportunity to experience the high-quality education system of USA while being supervised by outstanding supervisors.
- Scholars at the University of Dayton will get the opportunity to explore American culture and meet people from different backgrounds.
- This is also an opportunity to build a skillset to thrive in this evolving and developing world.
- Recipients will receive a textbook scholarship of $4,000 over four years
How to Apply?
Visit the University of Dayton at: https://apply.commonapp.org/createaccount to kick-start your application
For more details about the Merit scholarship, kindly visit the official website at: https://udayton.edu/apply/international/undergraduate/index.php
Required documents for the Dayton Merit Scholarship
- The completed application form
- A personal statement of 250 words.
- A Bank Statement for financial proof is compulsory.
- A letter of recommendation.
- Official Secondary Transcripts should be provided.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
November 01, 2023.
More Related Content
- University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023/2024 for Undergraduate Students – Apply Now
- University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023-2024 – APPLY NOW
- University of Dayton International Merit scholarships – Apply Now!
- Netflix Now Allows Watching of Partially Downloaded Shows
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS) Vice-Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship 2023-24 | APPLY NOW