The Seattle Times covers local news updates, sports, entertainment, business, restaurants, travel, politics, and opinion for Seattle. However, they are a trusted news platform for updates in Seattle, Washington, US.
So if you are searching for a reliable news source, why not try out seattletimes.com for original reports and updates in Seattle?
The Seattle Times
A daily newspaper for Seattle, Washington, United States of America. The company has the biggest circulation of the newspaper in Washington and the Pacific Northwest. However, it was founded in the year 1891.
- Business – to read the news on the business and economy of Seattle proceed to the business button on their website and click on it.
- Sports – click on the sports tab to explore news updates on sports activities.
The Seattle Times Subscription
when it comes to subscriptions, there are categories to choose from. you will need to choose a plan from the three subscription plans and enjoy the news that matters, including sports coverage, tech advances, dining deals, and more. Below are the plans so far:
- Unlimited Digital Access: choose this plan and get unlimited desktop + mobile access to seattletimes.com. Enjoy unlimited access to their iOS app and the Seattle Times Print Replica.
- Digital + Sunday delivery: Get unlimited desktop + mobile access to seattletimes.com, and gain access to their iOS app including Seattle Times Print Replica. Thus what makes it different is the Sunday home delivery access you will get by subscribing to this plan.
- Digital + 7-day delivery: Get 7-day home delivery + unlimited Digital delivery.
You can cancel your subscription anytime you want.
The Seattle Times Registration
Join this new platform by following the guidelines beneath.
- Proceed to seattletimes.com
- Pres on the “Create an account” link
- If you want to register using Facebook or Google, choose either of them from the page. To continue with the email address continue with the step below
- On the email, field enter your email
- Input your password. Make sure your password is at least 6 characters and is case-sensitive.
- Retype your password in the appropriate field.
- Enter your display name. Your display name will show with all your comments and reader submission.
- Type in your full name
- Go down to the page bottom and click on Create Account.
Login to Your Seattle Times Account
To log in to your account go to their website
- Go to seattletimes.com
- Right on their website tap on the “login” widget.
- Key in your email
- Key in your account password
- To keep you logged in, ensure the box below is checked.
- Tap on the Log in the link beneath.
In case you don’t remember your password, find the forgot your password button and click on it.
Alternatively, log in using your Fb account, tap on the Facebook button, and follow the prompt. To access the account using your Google account, select the Google icon at the top of the login page.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- A Plane was Evacuated at Alaska Airlines after a Phone Burst into Flames
- Former Manager of Coinbase Arrested on Crypto Insider-trading Charges
- Huge Mystery Sinkhole Gapes Open in Chilean Desert
- Best Unlimited Data Plan – Unlimited Data Plan offered by T-Mobile and Verizon
- Google Meet Free Unlimited Extended – About Google Meet