Do you want to ‘create Facebook account by mobile number’? Facebook is still one of the biggest when it comes to social media space and is used by billions of people worldwide. However, most people are still finding it hard to create an account with the platform. Creating a Facebook account involves using two methods which are email address and mobile number. But since we are here to learn how to create an account with a mobile number, I will be talking on that more.
Create Facebook Account by Mobile Number
Create Facebook Account by Mobile Number is the process of signing up for the platform using your phone number instead of an email address. The platform doesn’t decide for you, the choice you make is all yours. Well, an account with a phone number doesn’t mean you won’t enjoy the benefits on the platform completely. Whatever method you use, you would still enjoy all the services that are offered.
Also, you create an account using your mobile phone number on the app or website. Facebook account is free and simple to create. If you’re using a smartphone downloading the app on your device is the best. So let’s see how we can download the app.
Download Facebook App
Facebook app is free and simple with a friendly and nice interface. The app is compatible with any device type. That is to say, you can download it o your Android phone or iPhone, iPad, etc. To download the app, open the App Store on your device and type in Facebook and search. The search result will be shown, tap on the first one and its information/download page will be loaded. Tap on “Install” and immediately it will be downloaded.
How to Create Facebook Account with Mobile Number
Creating an account with a mobile number is simple and free. Below I will be showing you to create an account with mobile numbers on the computer, Android, and iOS devices. Follow below;
- Open the web browser on your device and type in facebook.com
- Type in your first name, last name, mobile number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- Then click on “Sign Up”.
To finish the process, you need to confirm the mobile number. An SMS with a code will be sent to the number, but the code on the box that would be provided to commence.
- Open your Facebook App and tap on “Create New Account”.
- Then tap on “Get started”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and type in your first name and last name.
- Indicate your date of birth and gender.
- Enter your mobile number and create a password.
- Then tap on “Sign Up”.
The account will be created immediately and you will be prompted to confirm the number. To confirm the mobile number, type in the code that was sent as SMS to your number.
- Launch the app on your Android phone.
- Tap on “Create New Facebook Account > Next”.
- Enter the name you use every day; first name and last name. Then tap on “Next”.
- Select your birth date, and tap “Next”.
- Indicate gender. And select “Next”.
- Type in an active mobile number and then “Next”.
- Create a password and then select “Next”, then “Sign Up”.
The account will be created and a code will be sent to your number. Use it to confirm the account.
How to Login to your Facebook Account
If you already have an account, you can easily sign in to the account using the website or app. Follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook app or go to facebook.com
- Enter the mobile number or email address and password.
- Then select “Login”.
Your account will be logged in and you can continue from where you stopped.