The University of Dundee’s Global Citizenship Scholarship Program is a fantastic opportunity for eligible international students who desire to study in the UK without having to worry about the financial demands that come with studying in the UK.
This scholarship at the University of Dundee is designed to bring exceptional students together from many nations, with the aim of promoting different perspectives and cutting-edge learning environments.
Global Citizenship Scholarship Details
Candidates should note that only those who have already submitted an application for undergraduate or graduate admission to Dundee University, are considered eligible for the Global Citizenship Scholarship. The application deadline if specified must also be taken Into consideration to avoid late submissions.
The United Kingdom is no doubt one of the most sought-after study destinations for most international students across the globe, and the Global Citizenship scholarship provides an amazing study in the UK opportunity, where students will worry less about the financial demands involved.
If you’re an undergraduate or recent graduate, here’s a chance to pursue your degrees in the UK via the Global Citizenship Scholarship program. Meanwhile, it will interest you to know that the University of Dundee was ranked 354 in the QS World Ranking 2023.
The list of the courses available at the University of Dundee include:
- Engineering courses
- Mathematics courses
- Architecture and Urban Planning courses
- Archive and Information Studies courses
- Medicine courses
- Art and Design courses
- Creative Writing
- Film Studies courses
- Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences courses
- Accounting and Finance courses
- Business, Management, and Marketing courses
- Physics courses
- Comics courses
- Dentistry courses
- Anatomy and Human Identification courses
- Economics courses
- History courses
- Petroleum and Mineral Law
- Policy courses
- Law courses
- Geography / Environmental Science courses
- Nursing and Health Sciences courses
- Philosophy courses
- Social Work courses
- Psychology courses
- Politics and International Relations courses
Benefits of the Global Citizenship Scholarship
The University of Dundee Global Citizenship scholarship offers up to £5,000 annually. This fund is often deducted directly from the tuition fees and it’s renewable each year on the basis of the duration of your program.
As a scholarship recipient, you have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of the UK.
Eligibility Criteria for the Global Citizenship Scholarship
To be eligible for the Global Citizenship Scholarship at the University of Dundee, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The undergraduate applicants should have received a full-time offer for an on-campus course (120 credits) except for any courses in the Medicine or Dentistry School.
- All postgraduate applicants must have already obtained a full-time offer for an on-campus course (180 credits) in any eligible course, except for the PGDip in Professional Legal Practice.
- The University of Dundee should classify the prospective candidate as an International Fee-paying student, to be eligible for the scholarship
- Applicants are expected to align with the values of the University of Dundee, such as: Teamwork, valuing people, integrity, excellence, and making a difference.
- Applicants must select a course with a tuition fee of £19,600 or above to be considered for the scholarship. Courses with fees below this amount are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must first apply to pursue a full-time program at the University of Dundee
- After which, Successful applicants with full-time offers at the university, can now apply for the Global Citizenship scholarship.
- Applicants who already obtained an offer from the university can start the application for the scholarship by clicking on this link: https://www.dundee.ac.uk/scholarships/global-citizenship-scholarship-january-2024
- Complete the scholarship form carefully and submit all the documents appropriately
30 November 2023.
More Related Content
- Global Citizenship Scholarship 2023/2024 In Scotland – Up to £5,000
- University of Dundee – University of Dundee Ranking | University of Dundee Accommodation
- The University of Dundee Vice Chancellor’s African Scholarship
- University of Dundee Steve Weston and Trust International Scholarship – Apply Now!
- Dual Citizenship Benefits and Drawbacks