University of Dundee Steve Weston and Trust International Scholarshi. Applications are on going for the University of Dundee Steve Weston International Scholarship. It is designed for outstanding postgraduate students in the UK for the 2022/2023 academic session.
University of Dundee Steve Weston and Trust International Scholarship
The University of Dundee was established in 1881 as a public research university in Dundee, Scotland. The university seeks to improve people’s lives locally and worldwide by creating, sharing, and applying knowledge.
Details About University of Dundee Steve Weston International Scholarship
- Type of Program: Postgraduate
- Organization: University of Dundee
- Country: United Kingdom
- School to study: University of Dundee
- Course: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
About University of Dundee
The University of Dundee was founded in 1881 but it actually came into formal existence in August 1967 by virtue of a Royal Charter.
We earlier mentioned that the University of Dundee is a public research university in Dundee, Scotland.
Benefits of University of Dundee Steve Weston International Scholarship
The University of Dundee Postgraduate Scholarship awards will offer each candidate the following benefits:
- Candidates will receive payment of academic tuition fees (fees for 2023-24 to be confirmed)
- A monthly stipends for 12 month which covers for the living expenses for a single student (£12,600 over 12 monthly payments at £1,050 per month)
- Candidates will receive an arrival allowance of £750 and thesis/internship report allowance (£580)
How to Apply for University of Dundee Steve Weston International Scholarship
- Please note that there is no separate application form for the Steve Weston Scholarship.
- Successfully selected candidates with an admission to pursue a full-time program in Mineral Law and Policy/LLM in International Oil and Gas Law programmes should submit their Personal Statement and updated CV by email to [email protected]
- Visit University of Dundee website below for more details: https://www.dundee.ac.uk/scholarships/steve-weston-and-trust-scholarships
Eligibility Criteria University of Dundee Steve Weston International Scholarship
In other to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The ideal Applicant must already have an Honors degree in Law, Economics, Geology, Petroleum, or mining Engineering, Finance at 2nd class upper level or above to be eligible
- Preference will be given to applicants with other academic backgrounds who clearly explain their motivation for undertaking the relevant LLM, outlining any relevant legal work experience.
- The applicant must possess an offer for September 2023 for LLM in International Mineral Law and Policy or LLM in International Oil and Gas Law and Policy.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate compliance with the University of Dundee English entry requirements.
- Must demonstrate an intellectual ability and leadership potential.
- Candidates must have a proven track record and potential to rise to positions of influence.
- Qualified lawyers having post-degree work experience in energy or natural resource development in the government, private sector, or academia will be preferred
- The applicant must proceed to complete the degree within 12 months. Abroad Students are expected to return to their home country at the end of the period of study.
Selection Criteria and Process for University of Dundee Steve Weston International Scholarship
- The final decisions regarding this Scholarships awards will be made by the end of June 2023.
- Any Applicant who do not receive a feed back should assume that their application for the Scholarship was unsuccessful.
- Due to the Large number of applications received by the Institution, unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted individually.
Documents Required for Application
- Updated CV
- Personal Statement (500 words max.)
The Personal Statement should emphasize the following points:
- Leadership qualities and strong potential to make a difference.
- Communications skills and the ability to influence people and decisions
- Ability to network and plans for the future
- Hobbies and activities
May 31, 2023
- Jumia Black Friday Phones
- Jumia Nigeria’s Black Friday Sales – Get Ready for Discount Sales
- It’s Another Jumia Black Friday
- Splatoon 3 Is Crossing Over with Pokémon for the Next Splatfest
- How to Buy Quality Good Products on Jumia Black Friday 2022
- The Fastest Shoes in the World Promises to Get Users Walking As Quickly As…