The Centre for Diplomatic Advancement (CDA), is thrilled to announce the application call for the Youth Policy Summit 2024 in Malaysia. The program is an event that gathers emerging leaders, scholars, workers, and activists, seeking to learn about Governance and Policy.
The Youth Policy Summit is a fully and partially funded Program scheduled to be held from the 11th to the 14th of January 2024, in Kuala Lumpur.
Are you passionate about leadership, policymaking, and governance? this is your perfect chance. Amazingly, participating in this submission does not require you to present a TOEFL or IELTS.
Youth Policy Summit 2024 Details
The Youth Policy Submit is a global event designed for young individuals with lofty goals. The Centre for Diplomatic Advancement (CDA) seeks to teach you how to improve society and the world around you. Upon successful application, you’ll learn the skills and knowledge you need to use wise decision-making to address pressing problems.
In addition, you will enjoy comprehensive benefits such as return air tickets, free meals, free furnished accommodation, access to all event materials, and exclusive entry to the event’s sessions and workshops.
The submission also amazing benefits to Partially funded participants, as they will also receive complimentary accommodation, meals, and event materials, however, all partially funded Participants will need to cover their airfare.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply to participate for a chance to learn, grow, and become the leader your community deserves – Join CDA for the Youth Policy Summit 2024 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!
Summary – Youth Policy Summit 2024 in Malaysia
- Country: Malaysia
- Host Organization: Centre for Diplomatic Advancement
- Summit Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Benefits: Fully and Partially Funded
- Eligibility: Emerging leaders, Scholars, Workers, and Activists
- Gender: Men and Women
- Duration: January 11-14 2024.
- Deadline: November 05, 2023.
Benefits of the Youth Policy Summit 2024:
The submit offers:
- 15 Fully Funded Seats
- 40 Partially Funded Seats
- Free Shared accommodation
- Daily provision of three-square meals
- Provision of Summit Merchandise to Participants
- All-access pass to the YPS 2024
- Opportunity for participants to interact with like-minded people around the globe
- Graduation certificates upon completion of the Submit
- You will get to polish your professional in different dimensions
- The Submit offers you an opportunity to explore Malaysian culture
Requirements for Youth Policy Summit 2024 in Malaysia:
- The Youth Policy Summit is open to anyone from any background.
- Prospective candidates must be over 18 years of age to be eligible
- The ability to communicate fluently in English is required
- The summit is open for candidates from all backgrounds.
- Candidates must be Passionate about the development of new ideas.
How to Apply for Youth Policy Summit 2024
Applicants must ensure that they meet the specified requirements before proceeding to apply for this opportunity in Malaysia. The application process typically involves:
- Visiting the official website of the Center for Diplomatic Advancement at https://thecda.co/
- Complete the YPS 2024 registration form with the required details
- You will be required to provide basic information, such as your name, date of birth, address, and other related details.
- Then upload your picture and pictorial representation of your past work.
- Go to the Motivation section to complete it if you’re applying for the Fully Funded spot.
- Once your application is submitted, the YPS Support Team will contact shortlisted applicants for further evaluation
- Please note that shortlisting is based on the motivation demonstrated in the application.
The set application deadline to apply for the Youth Policy Submit is November 05, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT: