Applications are now Open for the Government Of Malaysia Masters Scholarship 2023/2024. The scholarship was created by the Government of Malaysia with the aim of attracting brilliant minds from around the world to pursue postgraduate studies in Malaysia.
With the vision of emerging as one of the top global centers of excellence around the world, the Government of Malaysia is offering international scholarships to outstanding and talented international students from developing countries. The scholarship is open to graduates with outstanding academic backgrounds.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to further their studies in Malaysian top universities and higher education institutions and also have the privilege of enjoying Malaysian hospitality.
Details About Government Of Malaysia Masters Scholarship
- Type of program: Postgraduate (Master)
- Host: Malaysian Government (Education Malaysia)
- Institution: Leading Malaysian Universities
- Benefit: Fully Funded
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 18, 2023
Government Of Malaysia Masters Scholarship Benefits
This scholarship covers the following costs related to studying in Malaysia:
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Tuition Fees
- Medical Claims
- Visa Fee
How to Apply for the Government Of Malaysia Masters Scholarship 2023/2024?
The application process for the Malaysian International Scholarship is very easy, kindly visit the Government Of Malaysia website at: biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/INTER/index.php
Eligibility Criteria for Government Of Malaysia Masters Scholarship 2023
All Malaysian International Master’s scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- At the time of application, Candidates should not be more than 45 years
- All Master’s Degree Candidates are expected to have at least a Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.0 minimum at the Undergraduate Degree level.
- Submit evidence of English Language Proficiency. This includes IELTS (minimum total score of 6.0); or TOEFL with a score of 500
- A certified health report issued by a doctor/physician
- Scholars must be available to undertake full-time postgraduate taught programs at the selected Higher Learning Institutions.
- To be eligible to apply, applicants must have an offer letter from universities in Malaysia and have yet to Commence
- High-level academic achievement
- Quality of the research proposal
- The Proposal’s potential to contribute towards advancing technology and human well-being.
- The applicant’s excellent communication, writing, and reading skills in the English Language
May 18, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Amazon Malaysia: Step-by-Step Guide to Buy Products on Amazon
- What was the First 3D Printed Part in Space?
- MTCP Master’s Scholarship Program – MTCP Master’s Schatship 2022/2023
- Fully Funded Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship – Apply Now
- Yamaha Finance Login at www.yamahamotorfinanceusa.com
- Child Benefit if you Leave the UK – How to Apply for Child Benefit Allowance