Do you wish to use the Amazon shopping platform online? You see, the Amazon platform is now available to all individuals worldwide. The Amazon shopping platform is available worldwide meaning it is available in Malaysia. The Amazon official platform in Malaysia is called amazon Malaysia. Now the amazon Malaysia platform has a big significance and all users worldwide can gain from it.
Amazon Malaysia as an amazon platform is a very big help to every individual worldwide as this platform gives you access to buy things on the platform from Malaysia. This simply means that all users of the amazon platform can now ship/order goods to and from Malaysia and Malaysian citizens are not left out.
Create an Amazon Account – Amazon Malaysia
Creating an Amazon account is not a big deal as long as you can access the amazon platform. The things that will be coming into play for you to create an amazon account is an internet-enabled device and an active data plan. To create an amazon account with ease;
- Go to the official Amazon website with the URL www.amazon.com. If you decide you want to use an Amazon app, then you can launch the app from your device as well.
- Now make sure that no amazon account has been logged in. I any account is logged in, you will have to log it out by clicking on the logout icon of which you will normally find in a dropdown.
- On the amazon website, click on the tab by the top right-hand side of the screen titled “Account & Lists”.
- From the dropdown or new page you are redirected to, click on the link “New customer? Start here”.
- Enter your name, email address, and all of the necessary information you are asked to provide in the places where indicated.
- Now click on the icon “create your amazon account” and continue with any instruction given to you afterward.
While creating your amazon account, you should endeavor to keep your login credentials to heart. Also, you should bear in mind to make sure that your login credentials are not shared with anyone else.
Login into my amazon account has never been difficult for me. If you wish to learn, I can easily show you how to always log in to your account without ease. To login your Amazon account;
- Go to the amazon official website using the URL www.amazon.com.
- Now click or hover on the “Accounts & Lists” tab, then click on the sign in icon.
- From the new webpage, you are redirected to, input your login credentials into the spaces specified, and click on the login button
The moment you click on the login button, as long as your login credentials are correct, you will be instantly logged in to your account.
Buy on Amazon – Amazon Malaysia
Now that I believe you have an amazon account and you have logged in, the next thing for me to show you is how to buy items/products. To do so;
- Visit the known official amazon website at www.amazon.com.
- Now locate the item you wish to buy and click on it.
- From the item page, click on the “add to cart” or “buy now” to continue shopping with the item or buy instantly.
If you click on the buy now option, you will be asked to enter your payment details. Simply do so and you would have successfully ordered the item.
Search for products on Amazon
To search for items to buy on amazon;
- Visit the amazon officially known website which I believe you already know how to.
- Now click on the search bar at the top of the website and enter your search term into the search bar.
- Click on the “search” or “go” icon and wait for your results to be returned.
That is it for searching for items to buy on the Amazon website.
Amazon Help Center
Using the amazon platform can be a difficulty at times. However, in most cases, it is obvious that the users do not know what they are doing. The amazon help center is a platform that was created to guide all users to use the Amazon platform with ease. To visit the Amazon help center;
- Go to the official Amazon website and wait for the page to load.
- Now scroll down a bit and click on the help tab under the search bar.
- Wait till you are redirected and you will instantly be on the amazon help center webpage
That is everything you need to know to access the amazon help center.