The Fully Funded Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship 2022 application portal has been opened to receive applications.
Interested and eligible applicants seeking to enroll in an undergraduate degree can now apply for the MTCP Master’s Degree Program.
The MTCP Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program with no additional Registration Fee required. Additionally, applicants with English Proficiency Certificate can apply without the IELTS requirement.
The MTCP Scholarship program is a great initiative by the Malaysia Government. Scholarship recipients will study at one of the best Universities in Malaysia.
Also Read: USAID Internship Program 2022 – Fully Paid Internship Opportunity – Apply…
About MTCP Scholarship
The MTCP Scholarship usually covers a duration of 12 to 24 months. However, this depends on the nature of the Course. There are multiple courses available for selection.
The MTCP Scholarship first kicked off in the year 1980. Currently, over 34,000 students have been awarded this scholarship. Let’s also let you know that there are over 100,000 International Students from over 150 countries in Malaysia.
In recent years, Malaysia has become very famous and a sort of study destination for most international students. Hence, studying in Malaysia is quite Beneficial For you!
Also Read: www.ncsecu.org Login – NCSECU Login Member Access
Brief Description of the MTCP Scholarship 2022
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters
- Application Deadline: 16th July 2022
Benefits of the MTCP Scholarship
The following expenses will be covered:
- Tuition Fees
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- 3,500 RM Monthly Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Visa Fee
- Travel Allowance (Air Tickets)
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Medical Claims
Also Read: What is Unemployment Insurance – Unemployment Benefits USA
The following areas of study will be considered:
- Technology and Engineering (excluding nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy)
- Economics, Finance, Management, and Banking
- Social Science and Humanities
- Information and Communication Technology
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
Please note that applicants may choose any related course within the areas mentioned above.
Application Selection Criteria
Applications for MTCP Scholarship will be selected using the selection criteria below:
- High-level academic achievement.
- Scholars must have Excellent communication in English, good reading and writing skills
- The scholar must be a Full-time student of postgraduate Master’s Degree in Malaysia during the period as stated in the Scholarship Offer Letter.
- He/She must not change their program during the tenure of the scholarship except with written permission from the university and the MTCP Secretariat.
- The approved programs must be followed and abided, together with the university’s rules, regulations and codes of conduct.
- Once a scholar is suspended for any reason by the university, it will result in immediate suspension of award.
- The Monthly allowances are not payable during the suspension.
How To Apply for MTCP Scholarship Program
In applying for the MTCP Scholarship, please note that:
- MTCP Scholarships are tenable in Malaysian Universities and research must be carried out in Malaysia.
- Submit your applications online through the Ministry of Higher Education’s website Portal: https://biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/INTER/login.php.
Also Read: Gap Credit Card Log in at www.gap.com