Sterling Bank Plc, a leading national commercial bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, is thrilled to introduce the Sterling Momship Recruitment Program, an initiative designed exclusively for stay-at-home moms, not excluding those who wish to return to the workforce.
The bank firmly believes that being a mom is not a limitation but a superpower capable of propelling individuals to new heights. Sterling Momship offers a range of roles catering to the diverse experiences of motherhood, including remote positions, part-time opportunities, and more.
Sterling Momship Program 2024 – What to Expect
Explore a plethora of roles within various teams, each carefully designed to accommodate the demands of motherhood. These roles Include:
- Digital Marketing
- Content Writing
- Customer Service
- Graphics Design
- Human Resources
- Quality Assurance
Benefits of the Sterling Momship program
The Sterling Momship Program is a testament to Sterling Bank’s commitment to invest in its team, ensuring they live their best lives and produce their best work. Therefore, When you join this leading financial Institution, you’ll have everything you need to thrive, lead, and inspire. The benefits include:
- Participants or successfully selected applicants will have full access to empowerment opportunities that relate to their expertise and interests.
- Connect with fellow mom professionals, share experiences, and grow together in a supportive community.
- At Sterling, your voice is heard, and you’ll experience a work culture that fosters empowerment and inclusivity.
- Access a plethora of resources, engage in workshops, and benefit from mentoring programs tailored to nurture and advance your career.
- The bank’s commitment to flexibility ensures you can enjoy work-life balance at its best.
To qualify for the Sterling Momship Program, you are expected to meet the criteria below:
- You currently possess a bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of 2:2 or upper credit.
- Possess a professional certificate and evidence of professional development courses.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of professional experience before your career break.
- Diversity in the workplace is one of Sterling Bank’s values. Eligible individuals who are living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. This includes professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds.
Only candidates meeting the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium within the specified application period.
How to Apply for Sterling Momship Program 2024?
All interested and qualified candidates for the 2024 Sterling Momship program, should access the program application form via this link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=ep-KTPwRwk-QmQto9yoZflyMAg9JQTxCmgKquRZWHR9UOUVJR0xSNFlQV1hTSUFGUkxPQjlZT1lJMy4u
Sterling Bank has a commitment to nurturing careers and creating an enabling culture where employees can live their best lives and do their best work, providing more choices, control, and flexibility.
Be you an experienced professional or just starting in the industry, the Sterling Momship welcomes you.
For more details, please visit the Sterling career website at: https://sterling.ng/momship/
More Related Content
- How to Activate and Use Sterling Bank USSD Code in 2023
- How to Activate and Use Sterling Bank USSD Code
- Research Innovation & Collaboration and Exchange (RICE) Fellowship 2023
- EJN Communicators’ Workshop on Renewable Energy 2023 – APPLY NOW
- Ways to Protect the World on Earth Day
- Highest Paying Environmental Jobs Up to $90,000 – $130,000