Citibank provides some of the best credit cards today. This customized credit card can be used for daily transactions, and it also meets the needs of its users like shopping, restaurants, travelling, and corporate cards.
Citibank bank also has different payment methods that card users can choose from. So if you have a Citibank credit card, scroll down to find out how you can make payments with its card.
Citibank Credit Card Payments
Citibank credit cards have different rewards and benefits. Some of these credit cards offer amazing amounts of cashback for diverse transactions, while others give rewards points that can be used to redeem an offer from Citibank. Citibank credit card is a good choice for credit card users. The cards do not have annual fees, and it is a good choice for first-timers and experienced card users. It also provides all the financial flexibility that a credit card offers.
How To Make Payment with Citibank Credit Card
Citibank gives its card users at least 23 days after the close of their billing cycle to make payment. Any payment made after the due date will be considered late and it will attract a penalty fee. So, if you have a Citibank credit card, you can use any of the options below to make a payment. Know that payments can be made through online and offline methods, you just have to choose the one you prefer most.
How To Make Payment with Your Citibank Credit Card Online
As a Citibank cardholder, you have the privilege of making payments online. Here are some ways you can make payments online.
Citibank cardholders can make payments from its website by following the procedures below. But first, they will have to register their credit card online.
- Visit Citibank’s online portal.
- Login with your ID and password.
- Then tap on the banking option.
- Tap on ‘pay credit card bill’.
- Then choose the amount you intend to pay. You can pay either the minimum due, total due or a custom amount.
- After choosing the amount you want to pay, choose the Citibank account which you want to make payment from.
- Then pay the amount.
When you make a payment through the Citibank website, it will be credited to the bank instantly.
Make Payment with Citibank Credit Card Through Its Mobile App
Follow the guidelines below.
- Download the app on your device.
- Log in to the app with your ID and password.
- Tap on the ‘credit cards’ option.
- Then choose the card.
- Select the amount you want to pay.
- Then proceed to pay.
Payment made through the app is credited instantly.
Make Payment with Citibank Credit Card Through Auto-Debit
auto debit payments will help Citibank cardholders not to miss a payment. So, if you want to make payment through auto debit, follow the procedures below.
- Log in to Citibank online banking portal.
- Set up auto debit payments.
- Then choose the amount you want to pay or the minimum amount due.
This payment will be deducted from your savings or current accounts on your due date.
How To Make Payment with your Citibank Credit Card Online from Other Bank Accounts
You can make payments through other bank accounts. The guidelines on how to go about this will be given below.
Make Payment with Citibank Credit Card Through NEFT
To make a payment through NEFT, you will have to add your name as the payee. Follow the laid down steps to make payment.
- Log in to the other bank account.
- Tap on the ‘NEFT fund transfer’ tab.
- Then add the Citibank card as the payee.
- Provide the required details.
- Then proceed with the payment.
Make Payment with Citibank Credit Card Through E-pay
To make a payment with E-pay, follow the guidelines below.
- Visit the Citibank payment portal.
- Then log in to the website with your ID and password.
- Tap ‘E-pay’ on the website.
- Add the credit card number and the amount you want to pay.
- Then choose the bank account you want the payment to be debited from.
- After this, you log in to the bank account.
- Confirm the details.
- And also confirm your payment.
How To Make Payment with Your Citibank Credit Card Offline
Outlined below are the methods of making Citibank credit offline.
Make Payment Through Dropbox
You can make payment through Dropbox by depositing a cheque or demand draft. When making a payment through Dropbox, you will need to mention the credit card number in the demand draft or cheque. Know that it may take up to seven days for the payment to reflect in your account.
Make Payment with a Citibank Credit Card Through The ATM
Follow the steps below for successful payment with your ATM:
- Locate the closest ATM to you.
- Insert your debit card into the ATM.
- Then choose the service tab to get the bill payment option.
- Enter the Citibank credit card number and the amount you want to pay.
Make Payment with a Citibank Credit Card by Visiting a Branch
Users can make payments with their credit card by visiting any of the bank’s branches close to their location. They will also need to pay a processing fee of Rs. 100 per payment when you pay your fee.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- www.tractorsupply.com – Tractor Supply Credit Card Login at citiretailservices.citibankonline.com
- Citibank Payment Credit Card – How to Make Payment with
- llbeanmastercard.com – Sign Up or Login Your llbean MasterCard Account
- Best Android Games Offline – Best Android Games Offline | Play Games Offline
- How to Make Payment with Your Citibank Credit