Chase Credit Card is one of the most known banks in the U.S. It has over 4,700 branches across the country, and it offers a wide range of financial products that include over 30 credit card options for different lifestyles.
However, Chase cardholders will need to make their credit card online payments on time so they can build a good credit history, avoid late payment fees, and minimize interest.
Chase Credit Card Online Payment
Chase credit cards can help you in purchasing items that you need. Most of their cards offer rewards that you can redeem for cash back or travel-related perks. They also have so many card options that make it easy to search for a card that will match your lifestyle.
Its online platform allows you to manage your Chase accounts, monitor your activity, view your statements, pay your bills, and transfer money securely. You can also contact its customer service representative if you need any questions about Chase. Also, you can scroll down to find out how you can make a Chase credit card online payment.
How to Make Online Payments with a Chase Credit Card
There are different ways Chase card users can make payments with their credit card, but our focus is going to be on how to make Chase credit card payments online. majority of Chase credit card users make use of the online platform to make payments because they can make payments from the comfort of their homes or on the go. If you are interested in making chase online payment, scroll down to find out how you can go about it.
How To Make Chase Credit Card Online Payment Through Its Website
To make Chase credit card payments through its website, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Chase website.
- Then log in to your account. If you do not have an account already, you will need to create one by tapping “Sign up now”.
- If you are creating an account, you will need to provide some information like the SSN, tax ID number, account or application number and the code that was sent to your phone number or email.
- Then you will be asked about the type of account you want to access, it could be business, personal or commercial. You will also see a section where you will put your card, account or application number and SSN.
- After this, you will have to create a username and password by tapping “next”. You will also have to provide the rest of the information, and you will be able to access your Chase account and make payment
- Once you have gotten access to your account, you will find different options on how you can make payments. You can make a one-time payment for a certain amount, or you can schedule automatic payment to ensure that the minimum amount of the credit card is deducted from your account every month.
- If you want to make automatic payments, you will need a valid checking account. You will also need to find your current account information and view your outstanding debt. Then you can select the amount you want to pay, choose the account from which you will make the payment and process the request.
Following the steps above will help you make Chase payment through its website. Also, know that you can request a credit limit within the Chase account and other bank accounts to make payments.
How To Make Chase Credit Card Online Payment Through Its Mobile App
If you want to make a payment online through the Chase credit card app, follow the laid down steps.
- download the app and install it on your smartphone.
- Then proceed with the registration process.
- Open the app and search for the Create Account option.
- You will have to enter your personal information like your name, ID number, email address and the number you use for your application.
- After this, you create your username and password.
- Then you log in to your account.
- When you log in, you will find the home page that has a listing of all your accounts.
- Pick the card you want to make a payment with and tap pay credit card.
- You will directed to choose a payment date and the checking account you want the money to be taken from.
You can also check your account activity and manage your payment information from the Chase app.
Chase Credit Card Online Payment Processing Time
To get information on how long Chase credit card takes to process its payment, check the table below.
|When You Make a Chase Online Payment||Your Payment Will Be Credited||Your Payment Will Be Posted|
|Before 8 pm ET||On the same day||On the same day. But Saturdays are exempted. Chase will post the payment on Saturday evening.|
|Between 8 pm and 11:59 pm ET||On the same day||The next day. But Fridays are exempted. Chase will post the payment on Sunday evening.|
The credited date is the actual date of your payment. It determines if your payment is made on time and it is also used for calculating interest. The posted date is when your payment will be displayed online as a transaction in your account and when it will be reflected in your account balance.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Chase Freedom Login – Log in to Chase Freedom Account
- www.chase.com – Login to your Account at the Chase Online Platform
- Chase Home Equity Line Of Credit | Eligibility Requirements And Application
- How to Make Payment with a Chase Credit Card
- Chase Freedom Login – Chase Freedom Apply, Log in, Benefit, and Customer Service