If you want to increase your cash back, airline miles or hotel points, then look no further because Chase credit cards got you covered. The bank is known for giving great rewards, lucrative sign-up bonuses, and money-saving benefits to its credit card users.
Chase credit card payment is easy, and it can help you purchase the items you need without stressing yourself. Many of their credit cards offer rewards that can be redeemed for cash back or travel-related perks. They also have many options that make it easy to find a card that matches your lifestyle and it also aids you in getting a free credit score.
Chase Credit Card Payment
Chase credit cards have great rewards such as sign-up bonuses, generous rates on spending, and a fantastic points program. They also issue some of the best co-branded airline, hotel, and store credit cards in the market. To apply for this credit card to enjoy its benefits, you will need to check your credit score because Chase requires a good credit score to qualify.
How to Make Payment with a Chase Credit Card
Chase credit card has different payment options, we are going to take a look at the options below. Also, you do not have to wait until the last minute to make your payment or else you will incur a late payment fee.
Make Payment with The Chase Mobile App
You can make payments through the Chase mobile app, and here is how you can go about it.
- First, you download the mobile app to your smartphone.
- Then you sign in to the mobile app.
- Scroll sideways to the left, then click “pay card”.
- Next, you choose or type in the amount you want to pay, then click next.
- Click on schedule.
- Then go over the details and check if they are correct. If they are right, you tap schedule it.
Make Chase Payment Through Its Website Online
If you want to make a chase payment online, you have to follow the steps below.
- First, you go to the Chase website.
- Then you log in to your account.
- And then you schedule your payment.
You will need to request a one-time payment of a specific amount or you can schedule automatic payments for every month. But you need to have a valid checking account if you want to use this option.
Note that if you do not have a Chase online account, you will need to create an account. It is only after you have created your account, you can then access your account information, make a payment, ask for a credit limit, and add a bank account.
Make Chase Payment Through Online Banking Bill Pay
Some financial institutions allow their cardholders to make payments using online bill pay. Also, Chase credit card allows them to use this feature thereby enabling them to schedule a payment to their account through one platform.
Make Payment Through Chase Bank Locations
To make payments through Chase Bank, you can visit any of its branches in person. Also, you do not need to have a deposit account at the bank to make your payment. Its online tool will enable you to find a location closer to you.
Make Payment Through Your Phone
To make chase payments through your phone, you will need to have a checking or savings account to draw funds to make payments through your phone. To make your payment, you will have to speak to the customer service representative. You can also make automatic payments through Chase’s customer service.
Make Payment Through a Bank Wire Transfer
You can use a wire transfer from your bank account to make payment with a Chase credit card. Well, your bank will charge a fee for your transaction so you will need to contact your financial institution for more details.
Make Payment Through Western Union Quick Collect
You can make your chase payment through Western Union by visiting an outlet with cash and using the Code City WALNUT.
Make Payment Through U.S Mail
Another method of making a payment with a Chase credit card is through the U.S. Postal Service. If you use this option, you can send a personal check or money order, but you have to write your account number at the top of the document. You will also need to send it through certified or express mail to enable you to track your payment.
Make Payment with Cash
To make a cash credit card payment with your cash, follow the steps below.
- Insert your Chase credit card.
- Then tap “don’t have a pin”.
- Enter your zip code then choose pay with cash.
- Next, you have to check your balance and minimum payment due.
- Then insert the cash and the machine will count it for you.
- You also have to choose how you want the receipt.
How Long Will It Take for Chase Credit Payment to Go Through
Chase credit card payments received around 8 p.m. will be credited to the account the same day, and the transactions will also be posted the same day. While payments received around 8 p.m. and 11:59 will be credited the same day, they may not reflect in the account balances till the next business day.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- ‘www.chase.com – Login to your Account at the Chase Online Platform
- Chase Freedom Login – Chase Freedom Apply, Log in, Benefit, and Customer Service
- Chase Home Equity Line Of Credit | Eligibility Requirements And Application
- Chase Freedom Login – Log in to Chase Freedom Account
- Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card – Login to your Account at www.chase.com