Gone are those days when credit cards were just used for buying airline tickets or for large transactions. Currently, they have become a very important tool that people use to complete their daily transactions like paying mobile bills, paying utility bills, buying groceries and so on.
People have come to understand how credit cards can be used to move credit and they now have multiple cards from different banks to take advantage of the benefits of using credit cards. This post contains all the methods for Citibank Payment Credit Card.
Citibank Payment Credit Card
Citibank is a credit card issuer. They offer outstanding credit cards in the industry today. Citibank also has customized credit cards that meet the needs of various people be it shopping, travel, restaurants and also corporate cards. The credit cards offered by Citibank have rewards and benefits. Some of its cards have an amazing amount of cashback for different transactions carried out, while some cards offer reward points that can be used later to redeem to get a great offer from Citibank.
How to Make Payment with Your Citibank Credit Card
If you want to make a payment with your Citibank credit card, but you do not know how to make payments, then you should scroll down this page to see how you can make payments.
Make Payment with Your Citibank Credit Card by Phone
You can make payment with your Citibank credit card by phone. To do this, you have to call a Citibank credit card representative and follow the instructions.
- Put a call across to Citibank customer service.
- Follow the menu to initiate a payment.
- Enter the required information like your card number, the amount you intend to pay, the routing number and the account number the money will be withdrawn.
- Then submit your payment.
Make Payment with Your Citibank Credit Card from Its Website
To make a payment with your Citibank credit card from its website, you will have to log in to your account on the website, choose a payment account, and then enter the amount and date you want to make the payment.
- Go to the Citibank website.
- Log in to your Citibank account and tap ‘Account’ and then ‘Overview’.
- Next, click on ‘make a payment’.
- Select or add a payment account. If you have not entered your bank account information before with Citibank, you will need to have your routing and account number ready.
- Choose the amount you want to pay. It could be the minimum payment due, last statement balance, current balance or a custom amount.
- Next, choose a date for your payment.
- Tap continue and you will get a confirmation number.
Make Payment with Your Citibank Credit Card from Its ATM
To make payments at Citibank ATM, follow the steps below.
- Locate the nearest ATM.
- Insert your card into the machine.
- Choose the service tab to find the bill payment option.
- Then enter the Citibank credit card number and the amount you intend to pay.
Make Payment with Your Citibank Credit Card by Mail
If you want to make payments through mail, you will have to submit a check or money order for the minimum amount due, the current balance, or any amount you decide to pay. You will also need to add your account number to your payment and send it to Citibank’s mail address.
Make Payment with Your Citibank Credit Card Through Its App
To use the Citibank mobile app to make payment, you will need first download the app to your mobile device.
- After you have downloaded the app to your device, you will have to register with your user ID and password.
- Then you tap on payment and transfer.
- Select the credit card option.
- The app will then show you your bill, your current bill payment, the due date, the period left to make your payment and the minimum balance to be paid.
- Then you tap the ‘pay now option’.
- You can choose to pay the total amount due, the minimum amount due or any other amount.
- Then you enter the account number and click the submit button.
Make Payment with Your Citibank Credit Card Through E-pay
To make a credit card payment through E-pay, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the Citibank payment portal.
- Log in using your ID and password.
- Tap on E-pay.
- Enter the credit card number and the amount of the transaction.
- Choose the bank account the payment will be made from.
- Log in to the bank account.
- Confirm the details entered.
- And confirm the payment.
How To Set Up Citibank Credit Card Automatic Payments
Citibank credit card users can set up automatic payments through the Citibank mobile app or their online account. You can also reach out to Citibank customer service to set automatic payments. Once you have enrolled for automatic payment, the payment amount will be deducted by Citibank from your account on the scheduled date. Follow the procedures below to set up automatic payments.
- Log in to your online account from the Citibank mobile app or website.
- On the account homepage, locate ‘payments’ and choose ‘autopay’.
- Fill in your account number and bank account routing number. It is the account that Citibank will deduct your payment from every month.
- Then choose the amount you want to pay. You can choose from the minimum amount due, the statement balance, the current balance or any amount of your choice that is more than the minimum payment.
You need to ensure that your bank account has enough funds for the payment some days before the due date. Also, you will have to review your recent transactions regularly once you sign up for automatic payments.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- How to Make Payment with Your Citibank Credit
- www.tractorsupply.com – Tractor Supply Credit Card Login at citiretailservices.citibankonline.com
- llbeanmastercard.com – Sign Up or Login Your llbean MasterCard Account
- How to Keep Your Bank Fees to a Minimum – What are Bank Fees?
- Best Business Checking Accounts – Business Checking Accounts You Would Love to Use