The BI Norwegian Business School’s Bachelor International Scholarships for the 2024-2025 academic year, is now accepting applications from international students with strong academic records.
BI Norwegian Business Bachelor International Scholarships is a prestigious award that aims to support international applicants in their pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in Norway. Apply to study at this renowned Institution and stand a chance of benefiting from this award.
BI Norwegian Business Bachelor International Scholarships – Details
This scholarship is open to candidates applying for the Bachelor of Business Administration, the Bachelor of Data Science for Business, or the Bachelor of Digital Business programs.
The BI Norwegian Business School, the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in Europe is renowned for its academic excellence and rigorous programs. With a history dating back to 1983, it has graduated over 200,000 students, equipping them with economic and administrative competence.
Benefits of the Bachelor International Scholarships 2024-2025
The BI Norwegian Business Bachelor International Scholarship will cover up to 50% of the student’s tuition fee for each semester of the program. However, the student is required to meet the academic progression requirements.
Over the course of the three-year degree program, the total value of the scholarship is approximately NOK 125,000 (USD 11231.11)
To be eligible for the Bachelor International Scholarships 2024-2025, you must fulfill the conditions below:
- You are an international student applying for one of the specified bachelor’s programs.
- You do not hold Norwegian citizenship or qualify for a regular student loan through the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund.
- The BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per student, and awarded scholarships are tied to the academic program and campus, meaning they are not transferrable.
Available Courses at BI Norwegian Business School
The Bachelor International Scholarships is applicable to the following bachelor’s programs at BI Norwegian Business School:
- Business Administration
- Data Science for Business
Selection Criteria for the Bachelor International Scholarships
Candidates applying for the BI Norwegian Business Bachelor International Scholarships 2024-2025, will be assessed based on their transcripts and application letters.
Other factors aside from academic achievement are also considered. These include extracurricular achievements and special personal accomplishments.
Note: This scholarship is not available for international applicants with citizenship from outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland who are not residents of Norway
To apply for the BI Norwegian Business Bachelor International Scholarship for the 2024-25 academic year, qualified Candidates should follow these steps:
- Visit BI Norwegian Business School’s online application portal via the official website below to apply.
- Apply for the scholarship concurrently with your admission application through the online portal.
- Write a scholarship application letter (1 page maximum) explaining why you should be considered for this scholarship. Academic merit is the key criterion.
- Upload your scholarship application letter to the ‘Scholarship’ section in your online admission application.
- Ensure all required documentation for admission is included.
- Final year applicants should provide their final transcripts as soon as they become available, but no later than June 27.
For more details, please visit the official website at: https://www.bi.edu/programmes-and-individual-courses/scholarships/bachelor-international-scholarship/
March 1, 2024.