Are you curious, passionate, and skilled, with a desire to sharpen your focus on AI and machine learning? If so, the OpenAI Residency Program 2024, a 6-month impactful program is for you. The company welcomes brilliant technical researchers from different backgrounds to transition into the world of AI.
The OpenAI Residency Program offers you an excellent learning opportunity, as applications are now open to exceptional researchers and engineers from various fields to participate in the 2024 edition of the Residency Program. The program seeks to bridge the knowledge gap and immerse oneself in the world of AI and machine learning.
What is OpenAI?
OpenAI is a pioneering force, driving forward the development and deployment of artificial intelligence. OpenAI is short for “Open Artificial Intelligence,”.
OpenAI is not just a company; it is a commitment to a better future. It was founded in December 2015 as a research and deployment organization with a singular mission to ensure that artificial general intelligence (AGI) serves the best interests of humanity.
The organization is committed not only to building safe and beneficial AGI but also to assisting others in achieving this remarkable outcome. In doing so, they foster collaboration and ensure that the benefits of AGI are shared by all.
Benefits of the OpenAI Residency Program?
You should consider Participating in this program for the following reasons;
- In participating in this Program, you’ll become part of this mission, contributing to the development of AI systems that are smarter than humans.
- Residents of the program enjoy an annual salary of $210,000, ensuring you can focus entirely on your research and learning.
- You will receive medical, dental, and vision insurance for yourself and your family. Mental health and wellness support is also available, emphasizing the importance of your overall health.
- At OpenAI, your personal time is valued. You will have access to unlimited time off and can look forward to enjoying 18+ company holidays per year.
- The residency program includes a 401(k) plan with a 4% matching contribution and a generous paid parental leave policy of 20 weeks, along with family-planning support.
- OpenAI offers an annual learning and development stipend of $1,500 per year to support your growth and keep you updated with the latest advancements in the field.
Eligibility Criteria for the OpenAI Residency Program
The OpenAI Residency Program is designed for exceptional individuals who aspire to transition into full-time research positions in the field of AI. To be eligible, you must:
- Be available for the entire 6-month duration of the program, as it is a full-time engagement.
- Specialize in fields outside of deep learning, bringing diverse expertise to the table.
- Demonstrate outstanding academic and research abilities, showcasing your potential to contribute significantly to the world of AI.
How to Apply
The application process is easy to navigate through, kindly follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit OpenAI’s application page at https://boards.greenhouse.io/openai/jobs/4985193004#app
- Once the page is accessed, make sure you complete the application form correctly
- Once that is done, proceed to click the ‘submit application’ button located on the page.
- For more details, visit the OpenAI official website at https://openai.com/residency#faq
The application deadline is not specified.
Can I pursue the Residency while enrolled in school or higher education studies?
No, residents are full-time employees and cannot be actively enrolled in any school programs while employed at OpenAI. If you’re a student interested in the Residency, you can either leave your educational program or wait to apply until closer to the end of your studies (approximately 3 months before graduation).
How long is the Residency program?
The Residency program will run for 6 months.
When does the Residency program start?
The Start dates are flexible and occur on a rolling basis throughout the year, to help you join at a time that suits your schedule.
What is the salary of a Resident?
Residents receive an annual salary of $210,000
More Related Content
- OpenAI Residency Program For Researchers And Engineers 2023 ($210,000 Annually) – APPLY NOW
- Requirements for Canadian Permanent Residency
- A Group of Writers Sues OpenAI Over Copyright Claims
- Access ART X Price 2022/2023 – Apply Now!
- Berkeley’s Mastercard Foundation Scholar Program 2023/24 – APPLY NOW