Nestle Nigeria Plc, the world’s largest food and beverage company, is thrilled to announce the application call for the second edition of its Community Scholarship scheme. The program is designed to support the youth of the host communities where the company resides.
The Nestle Nigeria Community Scholarship initiative is offering educational opportunities for suitably qualified Nigerian students in such communities, to enable them to achieve their personal goals, and educational dreams through financial sponsorship.
Since its inception, over 100 students from the communities where Nestle’s factories are located, have benefited from this scheme. These communities include Owode-Egba, Sagamu, Abaji, and Agbara.
Nestle Nigeria Community Scholarship – Overview
Nestle’s community Scholarship Scheme was established in 2020, covering only the host communities of Nestlé’s factories at Sagamu Interchange, Ogun State, and Abaji, the Federal Capital Territory. Today, the scheme has been extended to cover all of the company’s host communities including its third factory in Agbara, Ogun State.
Meanwhile, the community Scholarship Scheme is structured into two categories namely the
- Senior secondary and
- Tertiary categories
Either of the above categories will provide certain benefits or coverages for the successfully selected candidates. These include Financial support towards the student’s tuition fee, accommodation, uniforms, books, and other expenses that may arise in the course of their academic journey.
Benefits of Nestle Nigeria Community Scholarship
The main objective of the Nestle Nigeria Community Scholarship Scheme is to bridge the educational gap by providing financial assistance to enable young individuals to complete their science and technology studies, both in secondary and tertiary education.
Successfully Selected Candidates for the Community Scholarship will receive full cost coverage for the following;
- Living expenses
- Books and study materials
Eligibility Criteria for the Nestle Nigeria Community Scholarship Scheme
To be considered eligible for this scholarship you must meet the university and senior secondary school requirements below:
- You must be a 100-level student from an accredited Universities or Polytechnics studying Science and Technical Courses
- You must have gotten your WASSCE OR NECO SSCE at one sitting with up to 5 credits in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology + at least 200 in UTME/JAMB
- The scheme is awarded only to SS1 students in Science and Technical classes in the following schools: Owode High School, Owode, Remo Secondary School, Sagamu, Methodist Comprehensive College, Sagamu, Remo Division High School, Sagamu and Federal Government Girls College, Sagamu
- Students must have 5 credits in BECE (JSS3) exams, in specific subjects including Mathematics, English, and Basic Science.
How to Apply
Do you meet the above-stated eligibility criteria? If yes, kindly use the link(s) below to apply:
- For a University Scholarship: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=I6-jEmmnVEaEf5WPPUefSqbcyQ1w3TBBsBIEpSTNVGtUMzk2QTRPS0pKRFdNN0hLN0tCNEpSRkpVUC4u
- For Senior Secondary: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=I6-jEmmnVEaEf5WPPUefSqbcyQ1w3TBBsBIEpSTNVGtUMzk2QTRPS0pKRFdNN0hLN0tCNEpSRkpVUC4u
Documents Required for Application
- Personal details
- O’Level results grades
- UTME score
- Expected year of graduation
October 25, 2023.
More Related Content
- Nestle Canada Internship 2022/2023 Worldwide – APPLY NOW!
- Australian Government Recruitment for Construction Workers (Free Visa + $10k) – APPLY NOW
- Yiaga Africa: Turn Up Democracy Challenge 1.0 – APPLY NOW
- Graduate Marketing Intern at Upbeat Recreation Centre – APPLY NOW
- Executive Assistant at Work Dey HR Services