Are you looking to work in Australia? Then here is an opportunity that grants you your desire. The Australian Government is excited to share the news about the Recruitment of Construction workers who are open to moving to Australia to help alleviate the shortage of labor in its construction sector. This initiative is referred to as the Construction Visa Subsidy Program (CVSP).
Australian Government Recruitment for Construction Workers
The Construction Visa Subsidy Program (CVSP) is a prominent initiative led by the Australian Government to assist construction companies in Western Australia in meeting the demand for skilled workers.
This program offers grant payments of up to $10,000 to support skilled migration visa options for workers, helping to cover expenses related to migration agent fees, visa applications, and relocation costs. The program has two streams available: the CVSP Employer Sponsored Stream for WA employers and the CVSP State Nominated Stream for independent skilled migrants.
- The program will offer award payments of up to $10,000 to help workers on their journeys to skilled immigration visas.
- They will assist in offsetting expenses such as migration agent fees, visa application fees, and relocation costs.
The following qualifications must be met in order to apply for the Australian Government’s construction worker recruitment program:
- Obtain sponsorship from a CVSP employer in one of the visa subclasses: 482, 494, or 186. The sponsored employer must be based in Western Australia and actively engaged in building and construction projects.
- Secure employment with a business that is headquartered in Western Australia and involved in building and construction work.
- Working in an eligible Occupation
- Obtain a visa through the WA State Nominated Migration Program (SNMP) in one of the visa subclasses: 190 or 491. This requires being nominated by the state of Western Australia.
If you are interested in the Australian Government Recruitment for Construction Workers, follow the following steps to apply:
To express your interest in WA State Nomination, submit an Expression of Interest through Skillselect.
You can put your information on the Skilled Migrant Employment Register (SMER) if you haven’t already connected with a qualified Western Australian employer
Register your arrival and visa approval with Migration Services after the Commonwealth’s Department of Home Affairs has accepted your State Nomination and issued you a visa.
Fill out the CVSP State Nominated CVSP State Nominated Stream – Milestone 1 – Claim Form after starting work with a qualified employer and receiving your first pay slip to be eligible for your first payment.
To collect your final payout after working for six months in the construction industry in Western Australia, fill out the CVSP State Nominated Stream – Milestone 2 – Claim Form
For further details visit the official website