Every year, The Australian National University offers the University Research Scholarship to provide support and assistance to outstanding and high achieving HDR students who are conducting research that aligns with the strategic directions of the University.
Currently, the application for the 2022 session is now open for Australian National University Research Scholarships for study in Australia. This scholarship program is open to all International Students from all over the world who are eligible to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 at Australian National University.
The Australian National University
This Research Scholarship is offered by the Australian Government, and they’re Fully Funded Scholarships to study either a Masters’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree from Australia.
Australian National University was established in 1946 by the Australian Parliament as a research university. Currently, this University is one of the best research institutions globally.
The QS World University Ranking actually ranked the Institution 1st in Australia and 49th in the world. It will interest you to know that this university has over time produced a lot of leaders and scholars. This should inspire you to become one in the nearest future.
Brief Summary of Australian National University Research Scholarship
The basic details or features of this scholarship program are listed below:
- Institution: Australian National University
- Country: Australia
- Degree Program: Master & Ph.D
- Application deadline: 15 April 2022
- Scholarship duration: the duration depends on which of the program chose; Master Degree is 2 Years while D. Degree is 3 Year
- Scholarship worth: Complete Tuition Fee, monthly Stipend, Airfare Tickets, (Reallocation) and living allowance, Thesis Allowance, Books/Course Materials, Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
- Study courses: The study courses that are available for study include:
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Asia and Pacific
- Business and Economics
- Engineering & Computer Science
Requirements For Australian National University Research Scholarship
To be eligible or gain approval for this scholarship, Applicants must meet the following:
- Only Australian Nationals or internationals can apply for this scholarship program
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree certificate
- Applicant must submit an academic record, research output, and experience, these records can increase your chances of securing the Scholarships
- The Australian National University Scholarship requires an English Language Proficiency Certificate to get admission.
Australian National University Research Scholarship Worth / Coverage
The Scholarships cover the full university Tuition Fee, Free Accommodation, and a stipend of $28,854 per Annum. The Medical Funds, Airfare, reimbursement Funds are up to $420 for Masters’s candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
How to Apply For Australian National University Research Scholarship
To apply for the Australian National University Research Scholarship;
- Applicants will need to Fill out an Online Application Form to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program.
Click the link below to visit the official webpage
The Selection Process
Usually, during the selection process of this award, each Australian National University college is required to convene a selection committee to score and rank all eligible H1 applicants in a merit-based process. Meanwhile, the general ranking takes into consideration the following:
- The Student’s Academic Record: These academic records include: the research Potential, support from the supervisor, and location in which the research will be undertaken
- Reports from Referee
- English Language proficiency
- There will comparison with other applications received in the same scholarship round