Application is on for Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship 2022 for a Master’s and Ph.D. program at Harbin Engineering University, China. This prestigious University was established in 1953 in Harbin, China, the Institution offers over 100-degree programs, amazingly, 48 of the degree programs are taught in the English language.
Harbin Engineering University is designated as a Double First-Class University and a top institution for engineering and marine projects. Harbin Engineering University is also included in the Double First-Class University Plan designed by the central government of China.
Harbin Engineering University
As one of the oldest universities in Harbin, the University offers numerous scholarships for international students around the world. We have mentioned earlier that teaching language will be either Chinese or English, depending on the degree you are enrolled in the University. The study duration for a Master’s is two to three Years while Ph.D. is three to four years.
Details of Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship
- Institution: Harbin Engineering University
- Country: China
- Study program: Master’s & PhD
- Application Deadline:15 April 2022
- Duration: Master’s program is 2-3 years and Ph.D. degree 3-4 Years.
Requirements For Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship
To be eligible to enroll for Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs at Harbin Engineering University through the CSC Scholarship;
- Candidates must be non-Chinese nationality that is in perfect health condition
- Applicant must be an International Student out of China to be eligible, also, graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be seen to have excellence in study performance.
- Good ability in scientific research is required for the applicants to have
- All applicants intending to enroll for a Master’s degree must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship Coverage
Harbin Engineering University scholarship in China Covers the following student’s expenses:
- The full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB), and doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Documents Needed For The Application Of HEU Scholarship For Master’s and PhD
Please note carefully the following required documents for the HEU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Student’s Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Well Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two well-written Letters of Recommendations
- Student’s Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Evidence of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter which is Optional
The Language Criteria For This Scholarship
- The Language requirement for Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above, with a score of 210 or above, valid for two years, plus an English level certificate.
- For English medium courses: IELTS 5.5 or above or TOEFL 80 or above, report (valid for two years)； Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
All applicants must have the last date to apply for the Harbin Engineering University Scholarship in mind, the date is 15 April 2022
The Application Process Of Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship
The application process of this scholarship is online, students are required to visit the official webpage to apply online. Very important, please note that the application fee is not required with this scholarship as well as no IELTS is Required.
- First, you must complete the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) application form with the correct details
- Then Apply at HEU Online Application: http://issp.hrbeu.edu.cn
- Make sure to add all required documents and send them to the University.
The official scholarship link is found below: http://studyheu.hrbeu.edu.cn/6382/list.htm