Applications are currently open for the International Leadership Scholarships at Glasgow University in the United Kingdom. Glasgow University offers a significant number of international scholarships; about 70, to both international and EU students.
The International Leadership Scholarships from Glasgow target young leaders who are passionate, motivated, and outstanding in their chosen fields of interest.The
University of Glasgow is notable for its extensive research work, it is one of the top universities in the UK, thus securing admission with this Institution will be a life-changing opportunity for you.
The International Leadership Scholarships is basically a Master’s degree scholarship program offered in several fields. Interested candidates are instructed to submit their applications for the eligible course, and upon receiving an offer letter, a candidate will be approved for the scholarship within six weeks.
Please note that International Leadership Scholarships does not approve any separate Scholarship application.
Features of International Leadership Scholarships
- Country: Scotland, the United Kingdom
- University: The University of Glasgow
- Application Deadline: Jan-July 2022
- Course commencement: Sept 2022
- Academic Session: 2022/2023.
- Number of Glasgow Scholarships: Seventy
- Target individuals: International and EU students. The full list is on the official website.
- Scholarship Worth: Scholarship is awarded as a tuition fees discount and is worth £10,000.
Requirements For International Leadership Scholarship
Please ensure to check your eligibility status before making attempt to apply for this scholarship. All candidates must fulfill the below criteria to be eligible.
- Applicant must be seen to demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
- He/She is required to have an offer for a postgraduate program for September 2022
- Applicant must have International or EU fee status to apply for this scholarship
Application Process For Glasgow’s International Leadership Scholarship 2022
The application process is stated below:
- Interested applicants/candidates are instructed to apply for eligible courses
- Upon receiving an offer letter, a candidate will immediately be approved or considered for the scholarship program in the space of six weeks
- International Leadership Scholarship does not require a separate application to gain approval.
- The application deadline for admissions depends on the course, however, is usually around January – July 2022 with various application rounds.
Please visit the official website link: https://www.gla.ac.uk/scholarships/universityofglasgowinternationalleadershipscholarship/ to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Why Study In Glasgow
We have listed a few reasons why Glasgow is the best city in the world for students, they’re listed just below as you continue to read.
Young leaders around the world usually travel to Glasgow for their studies every academic year, thanks to top-quality colleges and universities.
Let’s proceed to the reasons why Glasgow should be ranked as the number one student city in the world.
The vibrant nightlife
In fact, this is one of the most obvious reasons why students love The city is saturated with buzzing student bars that are wallet-friendly.
Best restaurants in the country
Glasgow had about 1,800 cafes and restaurants listed in Trip Advisor, it simply means that students will never be short on options when heading out for a bite to eat. This city boasts of hip eateries in Finnieston, fine dining in the west end, and pop-up restaurants in the city center.
Beautiful university campuses
Whichever Glasgow Institution you’re heading to, all Glasgow campuses are something to marvel at. Glasgow Caley building is dynamic and modern with all of the universities situated in either the city center or the west end.
Living and studying in Glasgow will help you to totally immerse yourself in the Glasgow culture. It is usually referred to as the art and culture hub of Scotland, with museums, art galleries, and music driving the city’s creativity.
A popular saying goes “People Make Glasgow” it is true that Glaswegians are the friendliest, you can ask anyone who has been to Glasgow and they’ll tell you the same.
You can experience all four seasons one day living in Glasgow, now that’s hard to find anywhere.
We hope the above reasons are enough to convince your choice of study in Glasgow.