Applications are ongoing for UN SDG Forum 2024, a prestigious and transformative program that was designed to empower young leaders, social development professionals, and policy practitioners across the globe to take leading roles in Sustainable Development Goals and drive positive change in their communities and beyond.
The HISA UN SDGs Forum 2024, is set to take place in the vibrant city of Bangkok, Thailand, from January 4th to 7th, 2024, offering a unique opportunity for young leaders to make a difference. This fully funded event, organized by the Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance (HISA), focuses on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with the aim of creating a better world.
Aim of the HISA UN SDGs Forum
The primary objective of the HISA UN SDG Forum is to;
- Empower the next generation with the knowledge and skills needed to drive positive change in their communities.
- To engage Participants in informative sessions and workshops, thereby enabling them to gain insights into international law, sustainability, economic development, human rights advocacy, philanthropy, and impact investing strategies.
- To equip young leaders with the tools to address systemic poverty and inequality worldwide.
- The forum offers a platform for networking with like-minded individuals who are passionate about making a difference.
Benefits of the HISA UN SDGs Forum
Participants (delegates) of the UN SDG Forum in Thailand, can expect the following benefits:
- HISA covers all expenses for 15 fully-funded delegates, including air travel, meals, accommodation, and forum-related expenses.
- 30 partially-funded candidates will receive free accommodation, meals, and forum-related expenses.
- Delegates will have the opportunity to stay in shared accommodation during the event.
- Enjoy three delicious meals daily to keep you energized throughout the forum.
- Receive exclusive merchandise as a token of your participation.
- Gain access to all the sessions and activities of the USF 2024.
- Interact with like-minded individuals from around the world and expand your global network.
- Receive certificates that will enhance your career profile.
- Polish your professional skills from various dimensions.
- Explore the rich and diverse culture of Thailand.
Eligibility Requirements for HISA UN SDGs Forum 2024
This opportunity in Thailand is open to individuals from all backgrounds. However, to be eligible:
- Be above 18 years.
- You should be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Passion for contributing to the development of new ideas is a must.
To apply for the HISA UN SDGs Forum 2024, you must first ensure that you meet the eligible requirements, then follow these steps:
- Visit the HeadWay Institute of Strategic Alliance at https://headwayinstitute.org/usf-2024/
- Complete the USF 2024 registration form, providing basic information, including your name, date of birth, address, and related details.
- Upload a recent picture and a pictorial representation of your past social work.
- If you’re applying for a Fully Funded spot, fill out the Scholarship section.
- All shortlisted applicants will be notified by the HISA program team for further evaluation.
- Delegates Registration: September 26 – November 01, 2023
- Selection Process: November 02-14, 2023
- Reaching out to Shortlisted Candidates: November 15-18, 2023
- Results Announcements: November 20, 2023
- UN SDGs Forum 2024: January 04-07, 2024
The last date to apply for this program is November 15, 2023. By November 20, 2023, an announcement will be made for the list of Fully Funded Delegates.
More Related Content
- Black Public Media Open Call for Climate Stories 2023/2024 – APPLY NOW
- Dual Citizenship Benefits and Drawbacks
- 10 African Countries that Offer Visa free Option for US Citizens
- Charles B. Rangel International Affairs Program (Up to 45 Fellowships Valued at $42,000)
- HerRise MicroGrants for Women of Color Entrepreneurs 2023 – APPPLY NOW
Check This Out: