HerRise application is currently ongoing for women of color entrepreneurs who seek financial assistance to grow their small-scale businesses.
Since 2017, the Yva Jourdan Foundation, Inc., in collaboration with HerSuiteSpot, has awarded microgrants to Women of Color entrepreneurs to help them establish or expand a business.
HerRise MicroGrants for Women of Color Entrepreneurs 2023
With the help of their corporate sponsors and contributors, the HerRise MicroGrant gives financial assistance to Women of Color who are inventing creative solutions that touch their community but are often unable to get funding for their small businesses.
Small business grants might help you finance a specific small business demand. Previous awardees utilized their growth grants to purchase computers, equipment, marketing materials, and software, and create websites, among other things.
Women of color are the fastest-increasing segment of the entrepreneur population. However, when it comes to scaling their enterprises, they encounter the most challenges. The Yva Jourdan Foundation, HerSuiteSpot’s charitable arm, provides funds to assist Women of Color entrepreneurs in gaining access to the coaching, community, and funding they require to take their businesses to the next level.
HerSuiteSpot makes it simple for women of color early-stage entrepreneurs to design business plans, build brands, achieve goals, boost income, and access finance.
Through community, coaching, and financing, they are committed to providing their members with the resources they need to close the racial equity gap in business.
HerSuiteSpot empowers and Encourages these entrepreneurs to achieve business success through coaching, connection, community, and capital with their four (4) pillars of success, mindset, money, marketing, and media.
HerRise MicroGrants for Women of Color Entrepreneurs 2023 -Summary
- Program: HerRise MicroGrants for Women of Color Entrepreneurs
- Organization: HerSuiteSpot
- Gender: Women
- Eligible Region: Women in the US
- Application Deadline: September 3, 2023
- The HerRise MicroGrants, offering $1,000
- The opportunity is open to Businesses that are 51% owned by women of color
- Applicant Business must be currently registered in the US
- It is open to women of color entrepreneurs across different fields
- Every month, the HerRise committee chooses a winner from among the applications received. To be eligible for that month, apply by 11:59 p.m. on the final day of the month. The winners will be announced at the HerSuiteSpot First Friday Mixer the following month. You are not required to be there in order to be chosen. You are not required to be there in order to be chosen.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long has the HerRise MicroGrant been in existence?
HerRise MicroGrant has been in existence since 2017
How are the HerRise MicroGrant winners chosen, and when are they announced?
Every month, our committee chooses a winner from among the applications received. To be eligible for that month, apply by 11:59 p.m. on the final day of the month. The winners will be announced at the HerSuiteSpot First Friday Mixer the following month. You are not required to be there to be chosen. The person who won will be notified via email.
Why do you charge an application fee?
A minor fee charged by HerRise MicroGrant helps offset administrative costs and ensures that the organization can adequately handle the surge of applications.
MicroGrants for Women of Color Entrepreneurs – How To Apply
- If you’re a nonprofit founder on a mission, Early stage creator, an Entrepreneur with a transformative vision, a small business owner, or a military-affiliated entrepreneur with a transformative vision, select the grant that is for you and Apply by clicking on the link containing the application procedure of your field. https://www.hersuitespot.com/herrise-microgrant-nonprofit-application/ https://www.hersuitespot.com/herrise-microgrant-military-application/ https://www.hersuitespot.com/herrise-microgrant-application/
September 3, 2023