The Global Engagement Summit 2024 is currently accepting applications. It aims to empower young change-makers to find innovative and sustainable solutions to global issues. This is accomplished through training, mentorship, grant opportunities, and connecting motivated students with pioneering thought leaders.
Global Engagement Summit for Young Changemakers 2024
In addition to offering tangible outcomes, resources, and various opportunities, the summit also provides a platform for discussing critical matters and exploring the importance of making a positive impact effectively. Participants can share their challenges, develop their projects, and gain the necessary tools to elevate their social ventures.
Above all, the Global Engagement Summit aspires to foster a stronger sense of community among social entrepreneurs worldwide. Young change-makers and thought leaders can learn from each other’s experiences and establish lasting connections. The summit is scheduled to take place from April 17th to 21st, 2024, at Northwestern University’s campus in Evanston, Illinois.
- Global Engagement Summit (GES) will handle accommodation, and transportation, and provide daily breakfast and dinners for all delegates during the summit. Nonetheless, if financial constraints are still preventing you from attending, we encourage you to apply anyway. The GES takes pride in offering financial assistance based on the need to cover travel expenses associated with participating in the in-person summit.
- Young individuals who are making positive changes, leading and influencing others, and driving social change are welcome to apply.
- Applicants from all corners of the globe are welcome and eligible.
How to Apply For Global Engagement Summit 2024
Please keep in mind that if you are part of a team and multiple members wish to attend the summit, each individual must complete a separate application.
Please provide the following information:
- First Name
- Middle Name(s)
- Last Name
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Home Address (Include: Street Number, Street Name, Apartment or Unit Number, City, State/Province/Region, Zip Code, Country)
- Address you will be traveling from to attend the Summit in April (Include if possible: Street Number, Street Name, Apartment or Unit Number, City, State/Province/Region, Zip Code, and Country)
- Time Zone
- Are you currently enrolled in a university?
- University you attend (If not applicable, write “N/A”)
For International Applicants Only:
- Do you have a passport that allows travel into and around the United States?
- If you are an international applicant who is not currently studying at a university in the United States, do you currently have or will you have a valid U.S. visa by the time of the conference?
- (Note that for international delegates requiring a VISA, GES will provide assistance with the visa process and provide a visa letter)
For Domestic Applicants Only:
- If you are currently enrolled at a university in the United States, do you consider yourself an international student?
Applications for aid will be available after submitting your application.
To commence your application, Click here.
Visit GES Official website for more details about the Global Engagement Summit 2024
December 1, 2023.