Chase is one of the most popular banks in the U.S., with over 4,700 branches across the state. It offers a wide range of financial products that encompass over 30 credit card options for different lifestyles.
Chase cardholders will therefore need to make their Chase credit card payments before the due date to help build a good credit history, avoid late fees, and minimize interest.
Chase Credit Card Payments
If you need to make a quick payment or you want to set up automatic monthly payments, Chase gives you different options for your credit card accounts. The most convenient and fastest option includes using the Chase website or app to make payments with a linked bank account. Chase also has a phone line that permits you to make payments and you can also mail in your payments to its mail address.
How to Make a Chase Credit Card Payments
There are different options you can employ to make Chase credit card Payments. Information about this will be supplied below, but whatever option you choose, you need to ensure you make payments before your due date to avoid incurring a late fee, hence the need to plan. When you do this, your payment will be credited and posted before the due date.
Make Chase Credit Card Payments Online
Chase’s online payment platform allows its credit card users to make payments from the comfort of their homes. Follow the guidelines below to make your online payment.
- Go to the Chase website.
- Sign up for Chase online banking if you have not signed up yet.
- Then fill in the form to verify your identity.
- Next, log in to your account with your user ID and password.
- Then you add all your credit card accounts on the “my accounts” page.
- And follow the instructions to make payment to your preferred account.
Make Payment Through the Chase Mobile App
If you want to make payments through the Chase mobile app, you will have to download the app to your smartphone. After that, you log in and the homepage will appear with a listing of all your accounts. Next, choose the card you want to make a payment on and choose “pay credit card”. You will be prompted to choose a payment date and the checking account you want the money to be drawn from. You will also be able to review your account activities and manage payment information through the mobile app.
Online Banking Bill Pay
Some financial platform features offer online bill pay and through this offer, Chase card holders can make payments to their Chase account and other bills through one platform. To make a payment through this platform, you should contact your bank or credit union to know more about making online bill pay for a Chase credit card.
Make Chase Payment Through the Mail
You can make Chase credit card payments by using the U.S. postal service. Chase does not accept cash payments when you use this method, so you will need to send a personal check or a money order with their account number and name to the payment address on their website.
To ensure your payment is not processed late, you have to pay heed to the information below.
- Do not fold checks.
- Do not send money.
- Do not use staples or clips.
- Include only one check per statement.
- Include your 16-digit number on the memo line.
Make Chase Payment Through Phone
If you use a Chase credit card, you can make payments by calling the automated phone service number on its website. Users can also reach out to the customer service through the number on the back of their card.
Make Chase Payment Through Western Union
If you want to make payments through the Western Union platform, you will have to use the Code City WALNUT. Note that payment made through this process may take up to seven days to reflect in your account.
Make Chase Payments Through Its Bank Locations
You can visit any Chase bank near you to make a Chase credit card bill in person. Any advantage of using this option is that you do not need to have a deposit account at the bank to pay your credit card bill. An online platform is also available to help you find a Chase location near you.
How To Schedule Chase Credit Card Payment
Do you want to schedule your Chase payments? If yes, follow the directions below. Chase payments are scheduled from the app, so you will need to download the app.
- Log in to the Chase mobile app on your device.
- Swipe left and tap “pay card”.
- Choose the amount you pay, then tap next.
- Select the account you want to pay from and the date you want the payment to be made.
- Then click schedule.
- You also need to cross-check the information and click “schedule it”
How To Change Chase Credit Card Payments Due Date
If you are not okay with your Chase payment date, you change it, as long as your account is not in default. To change your due date, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your Chase account.
- Go to the “things you can do” icon.
- Select “update settings and preference”.
- Next, choose “payment due date”.
- Then change the due date to the one you prefer.
Chase’s due date is usually between the 1st and 28th of every month. Also, it takes about 1 or 2 billing cycles to process your request, so you need to make your payment by the original date until the date change is effected.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- www.chase.com – Login to your Account at the Chase Online Platform
- Chase Home Equity Line Of Credit | Eligibility Requirements And Application
- How to Make Payment with a Chase Credit Card
- Chase Freedom Login – Chase Freedom Apply, Log in, Benefit, and Customer Service
- Chase Freedom Login – Log in to Chase Freedom Account