Seeking an opportunity to secure funds and develop your business? If yes, we are pleased to inform you that the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is inviting businesses and start-ups based in Africa, to apply for its 2024 Grant Cycle.
Interested and qualified organizations are advised to submit their applications early to stand a chance of participating in the 6 to 8-week program.
ACT 2024 Grant Cycle – Overview
All successfully Selected Candidates for the ACT 2024 Grant Cycle will receive invitations to submit their complete proposals which are expected to contain a detailed budget for the grants. Meanwhile, this application call closes on November 10, 2023, at 11:59 pm (WAT).
Proposals must demonstrate a solid sustainability plan in addition to a good monitoring and evaluation strategy. Organizations will get official notification of the next steps following a thorough evaluation of the proposals by impartial consultants and final proposal selection. After that, there will be in-person meetings and interviews.
About Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation
In order to help local, national, and regional non-profit and social entrepreneurial groups working to address issues and related vulnerabilities throughout Africa, the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation was founded in 2016. It provides funds for long-term, high-impact projects that offer creative answers to Africa’s problems with the environment, economy, and society.
The Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation’s goal is to use connections to develop successful social impact initiatives throughout Africa.
The target areas of the ACT Foundation encompass a wide range of developmental issues within their focus areas of:
Eligibility Requirement for Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation Grant
To be eligible for the Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation Grant, prospective organizations must meet the conditions below:
- Engage in activities related to the ACT Foundation’s four main areas: environment, entrepreneurship, health, and leadership.
- Be a registered organization (minimum of two years) with the relevant legal body in each of their different African nations.
- hold a valid non-profit organization registration (GTE/LTD). However, the Foundation will only provide funding for non-profit projects if you apply as a social company.
- Present a solid organizational framework.
- Prospective organizations must have the documentation of the company’s registration included as part of the information about the board of directors.
- Provide proof of additional financial sources.
- Maintain a minimum of three paid part-time or full-time employees.
- Take direct responsibility for the project’s planning and administration; that is, don’t take on any middleman role.
- The initiative or program needs to be carried out in Africa.
The ACT Foundation grant is not available for the following:
- Non-profit organizations (as indicated in your registration documents) without a formal Board of Directors or Trustee
- Any organization that has previously misused the funds of another foundation, including political parties, organizations, campaigns, and their affiliates and subsidiaries.
- groups that support, encourage, or condone terrorism, unlawful activity, or cruel policies.
How to Apply for Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation 2024 Grant Cycle?
Qualified Candidates for the Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation 2024 Grant Cycle, should complete an online application via the application page on: https://www.actrustfoundation.org/grants.php
- Applications must be in English only as the foundation only recognizes communication in English.
- Applications are carried out via the online application portal.
- Applicants must have a strong internet connection to fill in the application online and provide answers to all compulsory questions.
Official website: https://actrustfoundation.org/grant_application.php
November 10, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- ACT Foundation Professional Volunteer Program for African Entrepreneurs – Apply Now!
- When is the Best Time to Pay my Credit Card Bills?
- PayPal for Non-Profits – The Benefits of PayPal for Non-Profit
- Harvard University Aspire Leaders Program 2023 Fully Funded – How to Apply
- Types of Grants for Black Business Owners