The ACT Foundation Professional Volunteer Program 2023 is now accepting applications from qualified African Entrepreneurs. The Professional Volunteer Program is designed to engage professionals across various fields in private sector organizations to provide expert and quality support to development organizations within ACT Foundation’s network.
ACT Foundation Professional Volunteer Program for African Entrepreneurs
These organizations are implementing various development programs that address challenges associated with vulnerabilities in Nigeria and across Africa but require expert support in areas that will facilitate their growth and sustainability as an organization.
There is high demand for professionals and corporate organizations to provide expert services based on the specific needs of the implementing nonprofits within the ACT Foundation network.
Details About ACT Foundation Professional Volunteer Program
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation (ACT)
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
About Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation (ACT)
Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation, commonly called ACT Foundation, is a nonprofit organization Founded in 2016 to support local, national and regional non – profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent.
ACT Foundation seeks to promote broad based participation/partnership with other institution and/or donor organizations aimed at building sustainable communities and to provide innovative solutions to social, economic and environmental challenges.
Benefits of ACT Foundation Professional Volunteer Program 2023
- The ACT Foundation Professional Volunteer Program provides an opportunity to the volunteer consultants to give back to the society through the use of their skills.
- Social development organizations, with their commitment can experience significant improvement in operations and efficient programme implementation in Nigeria and across Africa.
How to Apply for ACT Foundation Professional Volunteer Program 2023
- Are you Interested and qualified? Kindly locate Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation (ACT) on: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id= to apply
- For more details, visit ACT Foundation website found below: https://actrustfoundation.org/
Eligibility Criteria for ACT Foundation Professional Volunteer Program 2023
- Candidates must have minimum of a 15 Year Working Experience to be eligible
- Candidates are expected to be experts in their field to be eligible for the program
- Expected to have Worked Closely Around Social Development (Public, Private or Social Sector)
- Be very Passionate About Making a Difference in Africa
- Be Passionate About Supporting Social Development Organizations (NGOs and Social Enterprise)
- Applicant must be willing to commit for a Minimum of three (3) Months and two (2) sessions each month;
- The program is open to Expert entrepreneurs
February 15, 2023
- Score Christmas Gifts at a Huge Discount with Best Buy’s Last-Minute Sales
- Apple Patent Points Directly To MacBook Keys That Change Dynamically
- Windows 11 Bugs That Affected Task Manager Finally Gets a Fix
- Amazon Prime Free Trial – Sign Up For an Amazon Prime Account | How…
- Unique Gift Ideas – Where to Shop for Unique Gift Online this Season