“PayPal for Non-Profits” We all know PayPal as an online payment platform that you can use to both buy and sell goods online. But most do not know is PayPal also having several amazing features and things you can use it for. The PayPal platform has grown a long way in the online transaction industry and it keeps expanding. This “PayPal non-profits” are a fast and easy way to start fundraising online, accept donations online and in person.
PayPal for Non-Profits
PayPal offers discount transaction rates for charities, and it gives consistently low rates for all other nonprofits with no extra fees for withdrawals, cancellations and so much more.
With PayPal, you make it possible for donors to give online and they do not need a PayPal account to donate. You can use PayPal to;
- Reach new donors. Tap into the growing PayPal base of millions of active accounts in different markets and parts of the world.
- Raise money cost-effectively. With PayPal’s affordable fees you get to keep more of the donations you receive.
- Attract donors from around the world. You can easily accept donations from different countries with different currencies and keep a balance in more than one currency or you can have PayPal convert it into the currency of your choice.
Stay safe and secure with PayPal. Your supporters can donate knowing their financial information is secured and protected. Also, since payments take place over PayPal secure webpages you do not have to worry about PCI compliance or storing customer data for PayPal transactions.
The Benefit of PayPal for Non-Profits
There are numerous benefits of using PayPal for non-profits apart from low fees and great security PayPal also provides.
- Accept payments any time, anywhere you do business. With PayPal whether you are fundraising or collecting other payments, you can use PayPal to help process credit, debit and track money anywhere.
- Get paid on your smartphone or tablet. You do not need an expensive merchant account to accept payments in person simply download the PayPal app and sign in. Get approved and received your PayPal Here card reader and you are ready to get paid anytime anywhere.
- Give a PayPal here card to anyone to help process payments. With the PayPal here card you can receive payments easily using an iPhone, iPad or an android phone or tablet. You can set multiple PayPal here users and payments they accept will go securely into one PayPal account. Each non-profit organization gets up to five PayPal here card reader for free. For more info go to paypal.com/herenoprofit.
- Keep payments organized. You can manage online and offline payments all in one place with PayPal here you can also spend less time on bookkeeping and more time on your mission.
These are the benefits you get from PayPal for nonprofit. These are some of the amazing benefits of joining PayPal and using it for your fundraising and nonprofits organization.
Check Out >>> Paypal Sending Limit - Criteria of Paypal Transfer Limit | How to Lift Your Sending Limit
Features of PayPal Here Non-Profits
You can find everything you will need to set-up and manage your PayPal here account.
- Sales report. Customize your reports by date, people payment types and more.
- Multi-user support. Empower staff to take donations and all funds will go securely into one account.
- Save donor details. Capture donor details to keep in touch by saving their information after a transaction is completed.
These are some features that the PayPal nonprofit has.
PayPal Sign Up
Signing up on PayPal is pretty simple and fast. Below is a guide to help you successfully sign up for an account on PayPal.
- Get your internet connected device and open any web browser on it.
- Seek the PayPal official web address www.paypal.com.
- Tap on the “Sign Up for Free” or “Sign Up” button.
- Fill the account registration form and follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterward.
Above is how you can easily sign up for a PayPal account.
PayPal Log In
Logging in to PayPal can be done following the steps below.
- Go to the PayPal official website.
- Find and tap on the “Log In” button.
- Enter your account login details into the screen and follow the onscreen prompts.
That is it; you should be successfully signed in to your PayPal account.