The Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarships 2024 is inviting eligible international students who wish to study in Europe. This scholarship is designed to support the mobility of students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers, and artists.
Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarships
The aim of the Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarships is to provide students with scholarship stays at higher education institutions and research organizations in Slovakia. Meanwhile, this program is sponsored by the Government of the Slovak Republic itself.
Therefore, should your application be approved, you’ll be in the hands of a supportive and reputable institution throughout your scholarship program. The Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarships cover a different group of individuals, including:
- PhD students
- University teachers
As an international student, you’ll have the privilege of studying at renowned universities in the Slovak Republic. This will undoubtedly provide you with an enriching academic experience.
The Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarships is fully funded. This means that you won’t have to worry about your living costs during your stay in Slovakia.
Additionally, travel allowances are available for all categories of scholarship holders from Slovakia, as well as for students and PhD students among international scholarship recipients.
To be considered for the Slovak Republic Scholarships, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must be a university student at a university outside Slovakia.
- You should either be a master’s student (second level of higher education) or have completed at least 2.5 years of your university studies in the same or a similar study program.
- You should be accepted by a public, private, or state higher education institution in Slovakia for academic mobility to study in the country.
- Please note that these conditions do not apply to doctoral (PhD) studies or their equivalent.
Duration of Scholarship Stays
The duration of your scholarship stay in Slovakia depends on your category:
- For Students: Up to 1 to 2 full semesters which run from 4 to 5 or 9 to 10 months or up to 1 to 3 full trimesters covering a period of 3 to 4, 6 to 7 or 9 to 10 months.
- For PhD students: 1 – 10 months.
- For International university teachers, researchers, and artists: 1 – 10 months.
How to Apply
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for the Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarships 2024:
- All scholarship applications are to be submitted online via the application page.
- Applicants should note that the online application system opens 6 weeks before the application deadline.
- Make sure to visit the website and fill out your application when the system is open.
- Kindly visit the official link below for more details https://www.scholarships.sk/en/main/programme-terms-and-conditions/foreign-applicants
October 31, 2023.
Who can apply for these scholarships?
University students outside Slovakia, master’s students, and those with at least 2.5 years of university studies in a similar program are eligible.
What is the duration of the scholarship stay for PhD students?
PhD students can stay in Slovakia for a period of 1 to 10 months.
Are there travel allowances for international scholarship holders?
Yes, travel allowances are available for international students holding these scholarships.
More Related Content
- Government of Slovak Republic National Scholarship 2024-2025 – APPLY NOW
- Apply Now For Slovak National Scholarship Program 2022 For International Students
- Government European Scholarships for International Students – APPLY NOW!
- National Scholarship Program (NSP) 2023-24 in Slovakia – APPLY NOW
- Czech Republic Scholarships 2023 No IELTS Required – APPLY NOW