The National Scholarship Program in Slovakia for the 2023-24 academic calendar, is designed for suitably qualified international students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers, and artists across the globe. Applications for NSP 2023-24 are now open until the 31st of October 2023.
The National Scholarship Program is a funded Program by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic. This scholarship offers an incredible study opportunity for International students to pursue their higher studies in top Slovakian educational institutions. The program covers all academic Fields and majors and requires no application fee.
National Scholarship Program Overview
This scholarship was established in 2005 by the Government of the Slovak Republic which approved its establishment with the aim of supporting the mobility of students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers, and artists from all corners of the world, to pursue eligible higher education program at top Institutions in Slovakia.
Financial Benefits for the National Scholarship Program
To all successfully selected international students, Slovakia is offering a full scholarship that covers virtually all the costs associated with studying abroad in Slovakia. These include:
- Full coverage of the recipient’s Living Expenses
- Provision of food and lodging for the duration of the student’s stay
- student in a university will receive up to €400
- Students of Ph.D will get 734 euros
- University and PhD students are eligible for the following travel reimbursements: up to 350 km at no cost; over 350 km up to 2,000 km at no cost; over 2,000 km up to 7,000 km at no cost; and over 7,000 km at no cost.
- Those without a Ph.D. and with fewer than four years of experience working as an academic teacher, researcher, or artist: 734 euros
- Candidates with a degree in Ph.D. (or its equivalent) and less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist, will get 980 €
- While, Ph.D. degree Candidates with more than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist, will review 1,050 €.
Eligibility Criteria for the National Scholarship Program
Below are the general eligibility requirements for the NSP Program:
- Every interested international student from any country is eligible to apply
- Students attending universities outside of Slovakia can apply
- The Slovakia full scholarship for international students in 2024 should be noted as not being a full-time scholarship for complete bachelor’s degree programs, master’s degree programs, or PhD degree scholarships.
- Candidates must be master’s students, students in the second level of higher education, or students who, as of the application deadline, have completed at least 2.5 years of university coursework in the same field of study.
The following documents are required for application:
- Academic Resume or CV
- Statement of Interest or Motivation
- Study Plan/Research Plan/Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Educational Documents (Results, Transcripts, Degrees)
- Admission or Offer letter
- Copy of Passport
- Other Supporting Documents (If Any)
How to Apply National Scholarship Program (NSP) 2023-24?
- The application process is easy, kindly visit the official application page at https://www.scholarships.sk/en/main/submit-application to complete your application
- Once the page is opened, tap on the application link that applies to you to proceed
- You can visit the official website below for more information https://www.scholarships.sk/en/main/programme-terms-and-conditions/foreign-applicants
31st October 2023.
More Related Content
- Apply Now For Slovak National Scholarship Program 2022 For International Students
- Government of Slovak Republic National Scholarship 2024-2025 – APPLY NOW
- Euro 2021 Live Streaming
- Google PhD Fellowship Program 2023 for African Graduates – Apply Now
- Apple Calendar Subscriptions – How to Add a Calendar to Your iPhone