IREX is inviting enthusiastic professionals for an opportunity to build their leadership skills through Participating in the Community Solutions Program (CSP) 2024. The 2024 edition of the Community Solutions Program (CSP), is an intensely competitive, one-year program that gives participants the chance to work for the development and betterment of their respective communities.
Additionally, the leadership and exchange program in the USA offers participants from virtually every country across the globe, a venue for interactive sessions and mutual learning. So, if you’re one of the best and brightest community leaders in your location, make the most of this opportunity.
What is IREX?
IREX is a renowned International development and education organization that focuses on people. The organization operates in over 100 countries on issues such as education, leadership, information, and youth.
IREX’s activities and operations span across partners across over 100 countries in four areas essential to progress: empowering youth, cultivating leaders, strengthening institutions, and extending access to quality education and information.
Their work basically includes reducing corruption, stopping disinformation, and building social trust.
IREX Community Solutions Program (CSP) 2024 Overview
The IREX Community Solutions Program for international applicants is an initiative of the U.S. Department of State and being funded by the U.S. Government. All successfully selected Candidates (fellows) will get to join the Community Leadership Institute through this fully paid fellowship in the USA.
In the course of the program, the CSP Fellows develop their management and leadership skills through face-to-face and in-person training, virtual courses, professional guidance, and establishing a network of alumni after the institute. The best participants will then be selected and offered a specialized curriculum and individualized coaching.
Eligible Countries for IREX CSP 2024
African region: Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
East Asia and the Pacific: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vanuatu, and Vietnam
Europe: Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine
Middle East and North Africa: Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, and West Bank/Palestinian Territories
South and Central Asia: Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
Western Hemisphere: El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, and Venezuela
Benefits of the Community Solutions Program (CSP) 2024
Should your application be approved, you will receive the following benefits:
- Support for the J-1 visa
- Your round-trip travel costs from your home city to the U.S. will be covered
- Receive a monthly allowance for housing, meals, and other living expenses.
- There will be accident and sickness insurance coverage
Requirements for Community Solutions Program (CSP) 2004
- As of January 1, 2024, the candidates are expected to be between the ages of 25 and 39.
- The candidate must be a national of one of the nations listed above.
- The candidates must remain in their native countries and maintain employment there.
- The candidate will be given precedence if he or she has refugee status and is continuing to work on behalf of his or her home community.
- Two years of work experience as a volunteer is required, including being a full-time employee, or both, in the community development field.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in school or engaged in any research activities in the United States are not eligible to apply
- The candidate must have a strong command of English. Results from either the IELTS or TOEFL will be requested from the candidate. Upon being chosen as a semifinals
- He or She must be able to travel to the U.S. and stay up to 4 months (August to December 2023)
- Candidates must not be U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S. or have applied for U.S. citizenship.
- Current employees at IREX are not eligible neither are those having any immediate family member as an IREX employee.
- A commitment to returning to their home countries for at least two years after completing the program, is required of Participants
Application Process for the IREX Community Solutions Program 2024?
To apply for the Community Solutions Program 2024, kindly follow the guide below:
- Visit the IREX online application system at https://www.irex.org/project/community-solutions
- Provide all answers in English
- Please note that each candidate can submit only one application.
- Applicants who apply from different email accounts more than once will be disqualified.
November 1, 2023.
More Related Content
- IREX Community Engagement Exchange Fellowship Program 2023 Fully Funded to US
- Best 25 Back to School Gift Ideas for Daughters
- Heineken Management Trainee Program for Young Nigerian Graduates – Apply Now!
- Facebook Dating Not Working – Facebook Dating Not Available – Facebook Dating Feature
- Google Solution Challenge 2022 for Academic Students From All Over The World | How to Apply Now