Good news! The AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2024-25 in Thailand presents an opportunity for students aspiring to pursue a fully funded Master’s degree in a beautiful Southeast Asian country. This Scholarship is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
The AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship for the year 2024-25, is open for applications, it welcomes suitably qualified international students to study at the Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand. This scholarship is fully funded, making it an attractive opportunity for those seeking to obtain a Master’s degree in various fields.
Read on, as we explore the specifics of this exceptional scholarship in Thailand.
Benefits of the Asian Development Bank Scholarship
An interesting aspect of the AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship is its benefits that is, the coverage of expenses it offers. These include :
- Complete Tuition Fees
- Residential Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance, including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance
- Books and study materials
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance
- Thesis/Research Allowance
- Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges
- Postage, Communications, Binding Charges
- Local Travel Costs and Accommodation for out-of-town trips
Available Study Fields
The AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2024-25 offers a variety of academic fields to study in Thailand. Some of the available fields include:
School of Engineering and Technology (SET):
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
And many more…
School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD):
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
School of Management (SOM):
- Management of Technology
- International Business
- International Public Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
Eligibility Criteria for AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship
To be eligible for the AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2024-25, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant should be a citizen/national of an ADB Country.
- Preference is given to women candidates.
- Preference is also given to applicants with lesser financial capacity (family income should not exceed USD 50,000 per year, and individual income should not exceed USD 25,000 per year).
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years of full-time professional working experience. This experience must have been acquired after a university degree at the time of application.
- Not be more than 35 years old at the time of application (45 years old in exceptional cases for specific programs).
- Agree to return to their home country after completing the program.
To complete the application process for this scholarship, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Copy of Degree Certificate
- Transcript of the undergraduate degree program
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- English Proficiency Requirement include: TOEFL: 213 or iTOEFL: 80, or IELTS: 6
- Work certificate provided by the employer.
- Income statement. If married, please submit the spouse’s income statement; otherwise, submit the parent’s income statement.
- ADB-JSP Information sheet.
AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship – How to Apply?
The application process for the AIT Asian Development Bank scholarship can be completed at the online application system.
- Visit the Online Application System via this link: https://ait.ac.th/financial/joint-japan-world-bank-graduate-scholarship-program/
- Follow carefully the application procedures on the application page
31st March 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many scholarships are offered through the AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship?
The ADB Scholarship offers 140 scholarships every year.
What are the preferred study fields for this scholarship?
The scholarship covers a wide range of academic fields, including Engineering, Environment, Resources, Development, and Management.
Is English proficiency required for application?
Yes, applicants must meet the specified English proficiency requirements, such as TOEFL or IELTS scores.
Can I apply if I am over 35 years old?
In most cases, applicants should not be over 35 years old, but there are exceptions for certain programs where the age limit is extended to 45 years old.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- ADB-JSP Scholarship Program 2023 Fully Funded – APPLY NOW
- Asian Development Bank Internship 2024 for Graduate Students – APPLY NOW
- Art Major Asian Scholarships at Korea National University of Arts
- Asian Bank Scholarship Program In Japan 2023 Fully Funded – Apply Now
- Asian Development Bank – ADB Internship 2024 (Fully Funded) – APPLY NOW