The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program also called the ADB-JSP Scholarship Program, is inviting suitably qualified candidates to pursue a Master’s Degree Program AIT Thailand.
ADB-JSP Scholarship Program 2023
The scholarship is awarded at designated institutions in the Asia and Pacific region for studies in the following fields; Economics, Business and Management, Science and Technology, and other development-related fields.
This ADB-JS Scholarship program seeks to provide the needed facilities to all successful candidates so that they can contribute fully to the development of their home country. In addition, successful Candidates will enjoy studying in an inclusive environment at Thailand’s top institute.
The ADB-JSP Scholarship recipients will get to interact with like-minded people thereby gaining life-changing experiences.
The Asian Development Bank is funding this program and ensuring that opportunities are made available to Outstanding students who can play a role in making a difference in their own countries upon completing their studies.
Details of ADB-JSP Scholarship Program 2023 at AIT Thailand
- Country: Thailand
- University: The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Funded By: The ADB-JSP (Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program)
- Duration of Scholarship: 1 to 2 years
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Status: Open
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
ADB-JSP Scholarship Program 2023 Benefits and rewards
- Full Tuition fee coverage
- Free Accommodation
- Medical insurance.
- Cost coverage for all expenditures related to books
- Candidates will be provided with air tickets to travel from their home country, including Visa fees, taxes, and airport luggage.
- Successful Candidates who wish to take additional language or computer courses, all expenses will be covered by this scholarship.
- Provision of subsistence allowance.
- Enjoy Financial coverage of extra luggage weighing up to 20 kg during the return trip to the home country.
Application Process for ADB-JSP Scholarship Program 2023?
All Applications are to be submitted online via the application webpage: https://ait.ac.th/financial/joint-japan-world-bank-graduate-scholarship-program/
- The first step is to request an application form from the AIT.
- Complete the application form correctly and add your personal and qualification details
- In applying to AIT, clearly state that you are applying for the ADB-JSP Scholarship program
- Once you’re done, Submit the online application form to AIT with the necessary documents attached.
Requirements for ADB-JSP Scholarship Program Qualification 2023:
- All Candidates must be nationals of an ADB borrowing member country.
- Applicants must have obtained his/her bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates are expected to have professional experience of at least two years
- Candidates must be fit and healthy to be considered
- Applicants must be fluent in written and oral English language.
- Applicants must be no older than 35 years old when applying
- After completing their studies, applicants must agree to return to their home country.
Countries to participate in the ADB-JSP AIT Scholarship Program 2023
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Documents Needed to Apply for Scholarship
- Academic transcripts and degrees
- Information sheet of ADB-JSP
- IELTS, TOEFL, or EET Certificate
- Work certificate
- Financial statement
March 31, 2023.