Pursue your Masters’ degree program this year in the UK with an amazing scholarship opportunity; UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023. The University College London (UCL) scholarship program aims to enable international students from lower-income backgrounds to pursue full-time Master’s degree studies at UCL.
UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023
UCL Global Masters Scholarship in London aims at bringing talented and academically excellent students to UCL, this is achieved by providing financial grants to cover the full cost of study which would be a financial burden otherwise.
This scholarship in the UK is an opportunity for students to learn from top-class institutions in the world. London’s Global University is renowned for it’s a progressive approach to teaching and research, little wonder its students thrive towards excellence and towards having real-life impacts on the world.
About UCL Global Masters Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to promote cooperation and harmony among students of different backgrounds.
The University College London was the first to accept students from all religions as well as to accept women into the university. The UCL Scholarship for international students thus seeks to maintain this legacy.
The Global Masters Scholarship will also enable international students to join the university despite their financial conditions.
The University College London offers a free alumni card to its students to grow their businesses, nurture their development, extend their experience, and have access to lifestyle and leisure benefits.
Summary of UCL Global Masters Scholarship in UK 2023
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institution: University College London (UCL)
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Eligible Programs: All Postgraduate Taught
- Scholarship worth: £15,000 (for one year)
- Eligible Gender: male and Female
- Selection criteria: Financial need
- Eligible programmes: All postgraduate taught
- Application Deadline: 5pm BST, Thursday 27 April 2023
Benefits of the UCL Global Masters Scholarships in the UK 2023
UCL Global Masters Scholarship Scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Recipients will receive an annual grant of £15,000 (for one year).
- Restrictions will be placed on having other scholarships while keeping this financial grant.
- Scholars will be given alumni cards and will receive all the benefits assigned to the global University London alumni.
Application Process for the UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023 in Uk
- To apply for the UCL Global Masters Scholarship, students must first apply for admission to the university. Please note that there is no compulsion that one must receive the offer letter. Application for admission is enough for the initiation of the process.
- Students are required to log in to Portico and provide normal details.
- While logged in, click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply funding for.
- Select the funding option in the application form.
- Access the funding page and search for funds you are eligible to apply for and click ‘Check and apply’ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Provide answers to all the mandatory questions that have been asked in the application.
- Visit the official application link here: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/scholarships/ucl-global-masters-scholarship
- Remember to contact Student Funding if you wish to avail of others scholarships simultaneously.
Eligibility Criteria for UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023 in Uk
- The ideal candidate must be an international student and must have been paying the fee at an international rate.
- Candidates must be Masters’s students and must belong to a lower-income background.
- To be eligible, Candidates must have applied for admission to the Global University London full-time Master’s program.
April 27, 2023.