The Asian Development Bank – ADB Internship 2024, provides interns with the knowledge and skills needed to make a financial and development impact in their developing countries’ public and commercial sectors. Furthermore, interns at ADB have the opportunity to strengthen their capabilities in accordance with ADB’s defined aims for its 2030 vision.
The Asian Development Bank is working on a number of projects related to long-term social and economic development, one of which is reducing the impact of COVID-19 through vaccination, money, knowledge, and collaboration. Other international multinational banks and multilateral financial institutions with which the Asian Development Bank has collaborations include:
- The World Bank
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Global Environment Facility
- World Health Organization
- World Trade Organization
- Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development, and many more.
ADB Internship 2024
Interns from developing nations will be given the privilege of learning about the working strategies of the world’s top banks and financial institutions while at the Asian Development Bank.
Furthermore, it is an excellent internship chance for students to obtain career opportunities at ADB after completing the internship, as ADB prefers to hire interns over other individuals.
Summary – Asian Development Bank Internship 2024
Host Organization: Asian Development Bank
Internship Duration: 8–11 weeks
Eligibility: Students in Asian Countries
Gender: Men and Women
Benefits: Paid Internship
Application Deadline: September 15, 2023.
Benefits of ADB Internship: Paid Internship 2024
- Interns will have the opportunity to begin their careers in a world-class organization under the direction of extremely talented and experienced experts.
- If a related job opportunity emerges, ADB prioritizes its interns over others.
- ADB gives a restricted amount to pay a portion of the airfare travel cost between the internship location and the specified point of origin.
- Stipends will be awarded to interns based on their location. Stipends will be paid for up to 56 days in a year.
- The candidate must be a master’s or PhD student in one of the Asian Development Bank member nations.
- The prospective employee must have academic or study experience relevant to Asian Development Bank initiatives.
- The individual applying must be fluent in English.
- The prospective employee must be a national and citizen of an Asian Development Bank member country.
- The applicant must have professional expertise in Asian Development Bank projects.
How to Apply for ADB Internship 2024?
Prospective employees who are qualified must apply online through the Asian Development Bank career and employment system at: https://www.adb.org/work-with-us/careers/internship-program
- Before the application, candidates must have chosen any Asian Development Bank-related assignment.
- The applicant must ensure to upload an essay and Curriculum vitae on the online form.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to answer all essay questions correctly.
- A motivational letter indicating the prospective employee’s interest in the selected assignment must be submitted.
- The applicant must avoid errors of any sort and ensure that the application is submitted on or before the deadline.
September 15th, 2023.
More Related Content
- Asia Development Bank | ADB Internship Program 2022 – Apply Now!
- Asian Bank Scholarship Program In Japan 2023 Fully Funded – Apply Now
- Art Major Asian Scholarships 2022 at Korea National University of Arts
- Asian Development Bank – ADB-Japan Scholarships Program 2023/2024 For International Students
- ADB Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded – University of Tokyo