International candidates who are member countries of Asian Development Bank (ADB) globally, are invited to Apply for the 2023 edition of the Asian Bank Scholarship Program in Japan.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB), in partnership with the Japan Scholarship Program (JSP), is offering up to 135 scholarships a year for Graduates to pursue any of the following study areas; Economics, Business and Management, Science and Technology, and other development-related fields.
The Asian Bank Scholarship Program in Japan is fully funded, that is, it covers the entire Financial needs of the students to further their studies abroad. In addition, students are not required to pay any fee to apply for this fully funded scholarship in Japan.
Interested students from around the world who wish to enrol for a master’s degree program on such subjects as natural environment studies, human and engineering environmental studies, and social culture environments studies, are encouraged to apply for this scholarship opportunity in Japan.
Summary of the Asian Bank Scholarship Program 2023 in Japan
- Country: Japan
- Host University: University of Tokyo
- Program Level: Master
- Eligibility Candidate: All international candidates
- Financial Benefits: The benefits vary for different degree programs
- Number of scholarships: 135 a year
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application Deadline: April 2023
Benefits of the Asian Bank Scholarship Program in Japan
The ADB-Japan scholarship covers the following benefits
- Full Tuition Fees waiver
- Coverage for candidate’s living costs
- Coverage for Airfare Ticket from Candidate’s Home country to Japan and Japan to Candidate’s Home country
- Provision of Health and medical insurance by the scholarship.
How To Apply For Asian Bank Scholarship Program 2023 in Japan
- All Interested and Qualified Candidates should apply Online for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship in 2023 before the deadline.
- Please note that the entire application process is done online.
- Candidates will need to complete the application form correctly and submit it before the deadline of April 2023.
- Kindly click the link found below to apply for the Asian Bank Scholarship Program 2023 in Japan: https://www.adb.org/work-with-us/careers/japan-scholarship-program
Requirements for Asian Bank Scholarship Program 2023
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria in other to apply for this scholarship:
- Only citizens of an ADB member country are eligible to apply
- Applicants having dual citizenship and are not eligible for this program
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- 2 years of professional full-time work is required of applicants
- Applicants must be under 35 years at the time of applying for the Asian Bank Scholarship Program
- To be eligible, applicants must be proficient in the English language (both spoken and written)
- Must have approval from the Government of Japan and
- Be in good health condition
- Candidates must be willing to their home country after their studies.
About University of Tokyo
The University of Tokyo, also known as Todai or UTokyo, is a renowned public research university based in Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan. UTokyo was founded in 1877 and is considered the first Imperial University.
The University of Tokyo is rich in qualified professors and the best education. The Asian Development Scholarship is hosted at UTokyo and merged with the Tokyo Kaisei School and Tokyo Medical School.
The documents required to apply for this scholarship are listed below:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Degree Transcripts
- Academic certificate records.
- The already completed Application Form.
- A Valid Passport copy
- Two reference letters.
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Art Major Asian Scholarships 2022 at Korea National University of Arts
- Asia Development Bank | ADB Internship Program 2022 – Apply Now!
- ADB Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded – University of Tokyo
- Asian Development Bank – ADB-Japan Scholarships Program 2023/2024 For International Students
- How to Watch Tokyo Olympic Online – Tokyo Olympics Schedule and Events