Here’s an amazing opportunity to take your Startup to the Next Level, Apply for Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund JUMPSTARTER Global Pitch Competition 2023 to have the chance of winning a share of up to US$5 million investment and HK$1 million cash.
Applications are now Open for the AEF JUMPSTARTER Global Competition 2023, Startups from around the globe who fulfil the requirements below are invited to apply.
The JUMPSTARTER pitch Competition is a non-profit initiative by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, the competition is designed to provide a platform for all entrepreneurs and young people to jump-start their dreams in Hong Kong.
This program is the first of its kind, it focuses exclusively on showcasing quality startups and providing high-impact networking opportunities.
The aim is to build, empower and boost Hong Kong’s startup ecosystem and entrepreneurship by bringing entrepreneurs, corporates, investors and the public together. This will help in the transformation of Hong Kong into a leading hub for global innovation and technology.
Details About AEF JUMPSTARTER Global Pitch Competition
- Category: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund (AEF)
- Eligible Country: International
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: May 14, 2023
Benefits of AEF JUMPSTARTER Global Pitch Competition 2023
- Pitch to top investors & corporates
- Opportunity to win a part of the US$5 million investment and HK$1 million cash
- Successful startups will gain global recognition & media exposure
- Connect with the Alibaba ecosystem
- Free exhibition opportunity
- Receive a sponsored travel to HK for the Grand Finale
About Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund (AEF)
The Entrepreneurs Fund was launched by Alibaba Group in 2015 as a not-for-profit fund Program. The fund was created to help entrepreneurs and young graduates realize their dreams and vision.
There are specifically two separate funds established in Hong Kong and Taiwan respectively to provide support to certain programs. These programs aim to build, empower and boost Hong Kong’s startup ecosystem and entrepreneurship.
To achieve this, they bring entrepreneurs, corporates, investors and the public together, thereby, helping to transform Hong Kong into a leading hub for global innovation and technology.
How to Apply for AEF JUMPSTARTER Global Pitch Competition 2023
To apply, kindly visit the AEF application page at: https://www.jumpstarter.hk/en/startup
Eligibility Criteria for AEF JUMPSTARTER Global Pitch Competition Qualification
- To be eligible, applicants must be the Founder or Co-founder of the startup.
- The Participating Startup must be in an ideation stage or early-stage or growth stage.
- The business is expected to have been operational for less than 5 years.
- Ideal Startups must have raised less than US$20 million in funding to date.
- A startup should have an innovative business idea or product or service and show how innovation and technology have impacted the business, industry and people.
- The startup must be committed to making Hong Kong and/or other cities in the GBA part of its future plans.
May 14, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Alibaba Reshuffles Its Top Execs amid Scrutiny from the US
- Best Online Shopping Sites for Electronics
- Dating on the Facebook App is Free: Facebook Dating Features | Dating in Facebook 2021
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship 2023 For International Students
- It Seems Nvidia Will Be Launching an RTX 3090 TI After All