Did you know Dating on the Facebook App is Free? Facebook recently pitched its new dating service into the network as a convenient way for Facebook users to find meaningful relationships based on their similar interests.
Dating on the Facebook app is free and doesn’t require you to sign up or pay anything to get started. In this article, we will be learning more about Facebook dating and how to navigate our way around the app.
Dating on the Facebook App is Free
Dating on Facebook relies on factors such as dating preference, mutual friends, and events attended, just so as to find common grounds to kick off a meaningful conversation. With Facebook dating on the way, it’s quite the competition for other dating apps like Tinder and OK Cupid, as a lot of users are actually getting really comfortable on the Facebook app these days.
Facebook Dating Features
Asides from being free and very private, Facebook dating has other features that make it easy for users and also provide a quality user experience around the service. These features include the following:
- Facebook dating allows you to integrate your Instagram posts into the service.
- You can opt into Groups and Events to see users with similar interests. Keeping in mind that you will also be visible to them.
- Facebook dating allows you to share details of your date- with your live location through a friend on Facebook messenger, in order to ensure you feel safe on a date.
- By the end of the year, it will be possible to add your Facebook and Instagram to your dating profiles.
How Does the Facebook Dating Works
For the best user interface and user experience, it’s recommended to use Facebook dating on the Facebook app. It is also important you update Facebook to its latest version on Play Store or App Store to ensure you’re running on the latest version of the mobile app.
Set up your profile
Here, you are to fill in personal details about yourself such as your height, religion, education, job title, children, etc. Facebook may also suggest information and photos from your Facebook profile where you can edit to your taste while setting up your dating profile.
Note that you must be 18 years and above to be able to access Facebook dating.
Finding a match
While setting up your account, Facebook dating will ask you to specify your gender and the gender you’re interested in on the service. There are a variety of options available for you to choose from as well as your interests. None of this information will be shared with potential matches.
If you’re interested in someone, unlike other dating apps, there are no forms of swiping involved here, all that is needed is to just comment directly on their Facebook dating profile or tap on the like button to let them know. If you’re not interested, you could just pass. No activity done on Facebook will be shared on your main dating profile, as everything that happens on Facebook dating is private, not even your Facebook friends can see or know what activities you do on Facebook dating.
Secret crush list
Typically, Facebook dating won’t match you with anyone you’re friends with on Facebook, as a matter of fact, you will not even be able to see people you’re friends with on Facebook.
However, Facebook dating secret crush allows you to match with people you already know on Facebook and Instagram. You can select up to nine Facebook friends to add to your secret crush list. Ensure to connect your Instagram account to Facebook dating to add Instagram followers to your secret crush list.
More Recent Posts
- Single Dating Page on Facebook – Facebook Dating Singles | Facebook Dating Page
- Facebook Dating Features: Facebook Dating | How to Activate Facebook Dating
- How to Turn Off Political Ads in your Facebook and Instagram Feed
- Dating on Facebook Dating App is Free – Dating in Facebook 2021 | Facebook Dating App