ETH Zurich Scholarships 2024-25 is a fully funded program for eligible international students aspiring to pursue a master’s degree at a leading university in Switzerland with financial support. If you’re one of such students, kindly read through this post as we have provided a detailed explanation of the ETH Zurich Scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application process.
ETH Zurich Scholarships 2024-25 – Overview
The ETH Zurich Scholarship Program in Switzerland for the academic year 2024-2025, is a prestigious program designed for international students who wish to pursue their master’s studies in Switzerland.
All successfully Selected Candidates for this scholarship will benefit from the generous grant of about CHF 11,000 per semester. The fund will cover both living expenses and study-related costs, plus a tuition fee waiver.
There are two categories of Scholarship; The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program (ESOP) and the ETH-D Scholarship program. These scholarships are awarded to international and domestic students who demonstrate
The key requirement for these scholarships is an outstanding academic performance in their Bachelor’s degree (attaining the top 10% of their Bachelor’s program, equivalent to a grade A).
The Excellence Scholarship covers the student’s living expenses and study expenses with up to CHF 12,000 offered per semester. The tuition fee is also waived.
ESOP is available only for ETH Bachelor students, with the option to initiate the program with a leave of absence.
To be eligible for these scholarships in Switzerland, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme (top 10% of Bachelor’s degree programme = grade A).
- You must ensure to provide reachable phone details in your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV). This is because the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February.
- Please note that if you are already enrolled in a Master’s degree programme at ETH Zurich or hold a Master’s degree, you are not eligible for ESOP.
- You are required to upload a pre-proposal for your master thesis, this includes other documents required for Master admission.
- Please note that the thesis must be developed by you and ensure to make use of established scientific citation practice.
- Any Plagiarism detected, negligent or misinformation of any kind, will lead to exclusion from the admission process
- Provide two reference persons (professors) for your ESOP application.
How to Apply
ESOP applications are to be done via eApply (online Master application) at https://www.lehrbetrieb.ethz.ch/eApply/ealogin.view?lang=en
ETH Bachelor students for a consecutive Master’s program can also apply via the same portal
December 15, 2023.
Who is eligible for the ETH Zurich Fully Funded Scholarships?
To be eligible, you should have an outstanding academic record in your Bachelor’s degree, ranking in the top 10% of your program.
What is the application deadline for the ETH Zurich scholarship?
The application deadline is December 15, 2023.
Can I apply for ESOP if I’m already enrolled in a Master’s program at ETH Zurich?
No, if you are already enrolled in a Master’s program or hold a Master’s degree, you are not eligible for ESOP.
More Related Content
- ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland – APPLY NOW!
- Z Zurich Foundation One Young World Scholarship 2023 for Young Global Leaders Fully-funded – Apply Now!
- Ten Low Tuition Universities In Switzerland
- ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Programme 2022 For Developing Countries – APPLY NOW!
- How to Study Medicine in Switzerland – Top 5 Universities to Study Medicine in Switzerland