ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Programme 2022 For Developing Countries – ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Program 2022 grants mentoring doctoral candidates from low- and lower-middle-income countries.
The mentorship is an appointment that will run for one year and comprises the following components:
- A Mentorship opportunity from one ETH professor, senior scientist or postdoc over a period of one year of the mentee’s doctoral studies. The mentorship will include monthly meetings and clearly defined goals of the project, e.g., a presentation at a conference, or joint publication.
These ETH mentors are allowed to serve on the doctoral committee of the ETH4D mentee, however, it is not a requirement.
- The Research remains at the mentor’s research group (ETH Zurich, Switzerland) for 1-3 months during the mentorship period.
- The Financial support for attending a conference and research material
Details of ETH Zurich ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Programme 2022
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: ETH Zurich
- Country: Switzerland
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
About ETH Zurich
Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich ( ETH Zurich) js a public research university in the city of Zürich, Switzerland. The University was Founded by the Swiss Federal Government in 1854 with a mission to educate engineers and scientists.
The institution focuses mainly on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. ETH Zurich, just Like its sister institution EPFL, is part of the Swiss Federal Institutes of Technology Domain, part of the Swiss Federal Department of Economic Affairs, Education and Research.
Enrollment Benefits of ETH Zurich ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Programme
ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship grant covers expenses up to a maximum of 15k CHF and includes the following:
- An Economy roundtrip ticket to and from Switzerland for the research stay
- Visa fees
- Payment of Travel allowance to attend an academic conference
- Provision of Research material such as lab equipment
- Health insurance fees
- Local transportation
- A Living allowance for the duration of the research stay at ETH Zurich
How to Apply to ETH Zurich ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Programme
- Interested and eligible applicants should visit ETH Zurich at: https://eth4d.ethz.ch/funding-opportunities/ETH4D-exchange-grants/ETH4D-doctoral-mentorship-programme/application-form–eth4d-mentorship-programme.html to apply
- Please note that all required application documents must be written in English and submitted electronically in the form below.
Criteria for ETH Zurich ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Programme Qualification
- Doctoral candidates who are registered at a university or research institute in the least developed, low and lower middle-income country are eligible to apply according to the DownloadOECD/DAC 2022 list
- Applications must be submitted by the ETH professorship hosting the doctoral candidate.
- Any Applications submitted directly by the doctoral candidate will NOT be considered.
Required Documents for Application
- A well-prepared Budget
- The Project Description
- A letter of Motivation of the doctoral candidate
- Highest university transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae of doctoral candidates incl. publications
- Two academic reference letters
- Doctoral project proposal (if available)
- A letter of support from the hosting ETH professor must contain any financial and in-kind contributions.
For more details, visit the ETH Zurich website: https://eth4d.ethz.ch/funding-opportunities/ETH4D-exchange-grants/ETH4D-doctoral-mentorship-programme.html
ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Programme 2022 For Developing Countries deadline is October 31, 2022
- Top 5 Ways to Sell Your House Fast In 2022
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost in Maryland
- I Just Lost My Job, 7 Quick Things You Must Do Now
- How to Start Amazon FBA Business – Fees & Plan
- Scentsy Workstation & Pay Portal Login @ workstation.scentsy.com
- God of War Ragnarök PC – Will there be a God of Ware Ragnarök…
- GTA 6 Leak Entails a WhatsApp-Inspired Messaging System