INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has announced the opening of its portal for the 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment. The INEC Adhoc staff recruitment is for the 2023 General Elections.
The invited Applications are to fill the following capacities:
The Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
The Presiding Officer (PO) and Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
Registration Area Technician (RATECH)
The commission In a letter to all resident electoral commissioners (RECs), said the online portal for applications will open on September 14 2022 at 8 am and close on December 14 at 8 pm.
Contained in the letter, the Commission stated that it has approved the use of INECPRES and its reactivation for interested applicants who wish to serve as ad-hoc staff for the 2023 general elections.
Hence, all interested applicants are directed by the commission with the exception of collation/returning officers, to register on the INECPRES to be eligible for selection and deployment as ad-hoc staff in the 2023 general elections. The INECPRES can be assessed via 2 links on the INEC website: www.inecnigeria.org (a link for the Mobile App and the other link for the web portal).
Details of INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
- Name of Organization: INEC (Independent National Electoral Commission)
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 14, 2022
Brief Information About Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
The Independent National Electoral Commission otherwise referred to as INEC was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Among other reasons behind its establishment, the commission was created to organize elections for various political offices in the country.
Criteria for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Qualification
- The Position for Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPOs) is open to Federal Public workers and/or Civil Service and Staff on GL 10-14 (Priority is given MDAs.
- For the position of Presiding Officer (PO) & Assistant Presiding Officer (APO), serving Corps members can apply including Former NYSC corpers Not earlier than 2018 (i.e 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021).
Also, students of Federal & State Tertiary institutions can apply
- RAC Manager: Head of school or Staff on GL 07 and above can apply
- The Registration Area Technician (RATECH) Position is open to INEC Staff, Suitable ICT staff (State & HQ) of the Commission not engaged in any other duties.
Application Process for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022
To apply for the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment, ensure that you meet the criteria mentioned above:
- Visit the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) at: https://pres.inecnigeria.org/ to apply
General requirement for All Positions
- All the Applicants must not be a political party members.
- Applicants who have demonstrated or expressed support for any party candidate or party.
- Candidates must reside in the STATE selected.
Documents Required for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Application
Before registering on the INEC Portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- Active email address.
- Functional mobile phone number.
- Bank account number.
- Recent Passport photo (white background) not larger than 5MB.
- Information of two referees (email address and phone number)
- Staff Identification /Student ID No
- A Call-up Number of the NYSC for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- An NYSC Call up Number for current corps members, 2022.
- Highest qualification in .pdf format
- An identification in the following format .jpg or .jpeg format
December 14, 2022
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Diablo 4 Massive Leaks Offers US More Insight to the Game
- Sony’s PS5 Supply Fix Might Be a Simple Disc Drive
- How to Change Your Earbud Tips
- How to Reset Your Mac’s PRAM or NVRAM
- 10 Best Winter Boots for College
- ONE Africa Award 2022 For Sustainable Development Goals
- ADB Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded – University of Tokyo
- How Much Does Kohl’s Pay – Highest Paying Jobs at Kohl’s