McKinsey African Leaders on the Move 2022 Conference For Young Africans – McKinsey is inviting individuals who are passionate about Africa to apply to the African Leaders on the Move program to learn more about the organization’s offices, roles, and work in the region.
In Africa, McKinsey has six offices: Johannesburg, Lagos, Luanda, Casablanca, Nairobi, and Addis Ababa. Currently, It serves many top African organizations across sectors. These sectors include Energy and materials, financial services, consumer goods and retail, telecommunications, infrastructure and logistics, and the public and social sectors.
McKinsey also plays an important role in building capabilities and creating African leaders in its and clients’ organizations.
Details of McKinsey African Leaders on the Move Conference
- Organization: McKinsey & Company Young Leadership Program (YLP)
- Country: United States
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 21, 2022
Brief Information About McKinsey & Company Young Leadership Program (YLP)
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm in America. The firm has published the McKinsey Quarterly since 1964, funds the McKinsey Global Institute research organization, publishes reports on management topics, and has authored influential books on management.
CHECK THIS OUT: The IUCN Leadership Forum in South Korea 2022 – Apply Now
Coverage/Benefits of McKinsey African Leaders on the Move Conference
The rewards system for Participants is such that they have the opportunity to do the following:
- Connect with McKinsey leaders as they talk about their entrepreneurial journeys, personal experiences, and expertise
- Attend workshops-involving topics such as public sector, digital, banking, energy, and others to learn about McKinsey’s work and problem-solving approach
- Get to know about the potential opportunities offered in Africa
- Take part in social activities and connect with McKinsey colleagues and fellow participants
- Selected applicants will be notified three days before the event.
Criteria for McKinsey African Leaders on the Move Conference Qualification
- Eligible to attend include applicants from various academic or professional backgrounds interested in pursuing an exciting career in consulting and passionate about working in Africa.
- Also invited to apply are Undergraduates, post-graduates, and professionals with up to 4 years of experience.
- It is a non-evaluative event. Thus, an opportunity for you to get to know McKinsey and learn more about working with the firm in Africa.
CHECK THIS OUT: International Conference on Nutrition & Health
How to Apply McKinsey African Leaders on the Move Conference 2022
Kindly follow the guide below to apply for the African Leaders on the Move:
- Locate McKinsey & Company Young Leadership Program (YLP) on: https://jobs.mckinsey.com/events/EventDetails?folderId=69892 to apply
Submit the following
- Curriculum Vitae in English 2 pages maximum and should also include details of education Background and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
- For Africa office location preference, the company advises all applicants to make their choice based on geographic ties that are, applicants have studied or lived in the country.
- Being fluent in the local language is a requirement and the applicant must meet the work eligibility requirements of the country where the office they apply is located.
- For more details, click the link below: https://www.mckinsey.com/careers/African-Leaders-on-the-Move
CHECK THIS OUT: Bitcoin & Crypto Expo
McKinsey African Leaders on the Move 2022 Conference For Young Africans deadline is October 21, 2022
- Diablo 4 Massive Leaks Offers US More Insight to the Game
- Sony’s PS5 Supply Fix Might Be a Simple Disc Drive
- How to Change Your Earbud Tips
- How to Reset Your Mac’s PRAM or NVRAM
- 10 Best Winter Boots for College
- ONE Africa Award 2022 For Sustainable Development Goals
- ADB Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded – University of Tokyo
- How Much Does Kohl’s Pay – Highest Paying Jobs at Kohl’s