The Baobab Network Early-Stage Tech Start-Ups Cohort 3 is inviting budding entrepreneurs with a tech startup in Africa, for an opportunity to propel their innovation to greater heights. The Baobab Network is not just an accelerator program; it’s a catalyst for innovation and investment across Africa.
They have a team of a passionate group of entrepreneurs dedicated to nurturing and growing groundbreaking businesses on the continent. The name “Baobab” is inspired by the iconic Baobab tree, symbolizing life and growth in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Baobab Network Early-Stage Tech Start-Ups Cohort 3 comes with amazing benefits that includes:
- Funding and Support: As a participant in the Cohort 3 program, you’ll receive $50,000 USD in funding. But that’s not all. You’ll also gain access to a 3-month intensive accelerator program. During this time, you’ll benefit from personalized two-week consultation sessions tailored to your startup’s needs.
- Equity Partnership: In exchange for the provided investment and support, they will ask for 10% equity in your company. This partnership ensures that Baobab’s goals are aligned with yours – to see your business thrive and succeed.
- Accelerated Growth: You will work closely with
- Baobab’s experienced venture team will work closely with you to accelerate your startup’s growth. They will help you build capacity and unlock the next stages of funding, taking your company from local success to global recognition.
Eligibility Criteria for Baobab Network Early-Stage Tech Start-Ups Cohort 3
Baobab Network is open to collaborating with early-stage technology-based businesses that are poised for growth. The eligibility criteria for participation include:
- Baobab Network has a reach that spans across the entire African continent. Hence, your startup must operate in a market it covers. Thus, Geography is not a barrier; it’s an opportunity.
- Baobab Network is interested in companies that have developed a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) or are in the initial stages of scaling.
- If your application aligns with Baobab’s criteria, you can expect to hear from a member of their team within 4-12 weeks.
To support your application, a few essential documents are required, such as:
- An investment deck
- Cap table
- Traction document, and more.
Applying for the Baobab Network Early-Stage Tech Start-Ups Cohort 3 is simple. The guide below will help you navigate through the process smoothly
- Visit the Baobab Network application webpage at http://www.thebaobabnetwork.com/apply-form
- Before applying, it’s recommended that you explore their FAQ section at https://thebaobabnetwork.com/faq/ to have a comprehensive understanding of the program.
- The application should take approximately 15 to 25 minutes to be completed
- You can visit the official website at http://baobab%20network/ for more information
More Related Content
- YouTube for TV Reportedly Gets New Start-up Sound
- Future is Female Mentorship Program 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2022 For Early-Stage Entrepreneurs Around the World
- Twitter Now Has a New API for Start-Ups
- How to Apply For Black Founders Fund For Africa 2022 ($4Million) – Google for Startups